videowatermark

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
losek

videowatermark

Post by losek »

Watermarker software is no watermarking the videos: Process LOG:
rted to: C:\Users\losek\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\313443_2.flv
Process file: C:\Users\losek\Desktop\videosnowm\3185392_2.flv
Converted to: C:\Users\losek\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\3185392_2.flv
Process file: C:\Users\losek\Desktop\videosnowm\3197628_2.flv
Converted to: C:\Users\losek\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\3197628_2.flv
Process file: C:\Users\losek\Desktop\videosnowm\3241216_2.flv
Converted to: C:\Users\losek\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\3241216_2.flv
Process file: C:\Users\losek\Desktop\videosnowm\3246013_2.flv
Converted to: C:\Users\losek\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Video Watermarker\conversion\3246013_2.flv
Process file: C:\Users\losek\Desktop\videosnowm\3281089_2.flv

It is not converting and using watermark on the video, can you help me? Instead of converting, it is stuck and creates a 1kb video file.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: videowatermark

Post by martin@rootjazz »

what settings are you using?

Is your watermark image the right size? The app won't resize it for you, if it is too big for the output, then the process won't work
losek

Post by losek »

What is the max size of the image available? Its true that the image is bigger than it should be.

Thank you for quick response
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

losek wrote:What is the max size of the image available? Its true that the image is bigger than it should be.

No max size, is up to you. If you want to use a watermark that is half the size of the video, that is up to you.

But for the process to WORK, the image MUST be smaller than the output size of the video

You specify the output size on the watermark tab of the video watermark
losek

Post by losek »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
losek wrote:What is the max size of the image available? Its true that the image is bigger than it should be.

No max size, is up to you. If you want to use a watermark that is half the size of the video, that is up to you.

But for the process to WORK, the image MUST be smaller than the output size of the video

You specify the output size on the watermark tab of the video watermark
Thank you Martin!

Problem with videowatermark is nearly solved, but now i have another problem, when i add the process to the list it seems to be Waiting for all the time, why it doesnt process anything? (I think that xvideos jazz is not working for me too for the same problem)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

You need to turn the processor on, click RUN

:-)