How do I set it up?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

How do I set it up?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey so I want to like recent tweet of users I got in my txt file (profile urls)

In instadub I set it up like this:

custom search: A User URL or ID -> Latest post of

and it works now. But in Twitterdub, when I try to replicate the same, it creates new action for each profile url from my file (which is over 300) so its complicating a bit.

Is there any way to overcome this?
Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How do I set it up?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

in the search dropdown (NOT custom search) select FROM FILE (or maybe is called FILEPATH). Then specify your filepath of profile URLs / IDs.

The profile ID / URL is detected as not the correct format for like / retweet / whatever and the latest tweet will be scraped

Regards,
Martin
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:33 pm in the search dropdown (NOT custom search) select FROM FILE (or maybe is called FILEPATH). Then specify your filepath of profile URLs / IDs.

The profile ID / URL is detected as not the correct format for like / retweet / whatever and the latest tweet will be scraped

Regards,
Martin
Thank you
How to make sure it reposts only recent tweet?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bartekef wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:33 pm in the search dropdown (NOT custom search) select FROM FILE (or maybe is called FILEPATH). Then specify your filepath of profile URLs / IDs.

Regards,
Martin
Thank you

you mean latest or nothing? i.e. don't go back to find older tweets? If so, not supported currently.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:29 pm
Bartekef wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 am

Regards,
Martin
Thank you

you mean latest or nothing? i.e. don't go back to find older tweets? If so, not supported currently.
I mean always act on the most recent one
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

as above, not supported.

Only "get most recent item NOT processed".

So if you have processed the most recent, it will step back to find an older not processed tweet.

TD doesn't have the instadub feature of URL / ID which would allow you to specify LATEST TWEET (which would NOT step back in time for an older one)