Capatch Not Showing UP for Account Creation

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
TumDeeNash

Capatch Not Showing UP for Account Creation

Post by TumDeeNash »

Hi, when I try the automatic account creation module all the steps seem to be working correctly according to the real time log.

However, when the application gets to the "Manual Captcha" part, it displays the captcha window, with a box for me to type in the captcha, but the captcha itself is not displayed at all, rather all I see is the gray space where the captcha should be.

I have tried this without proxy as well using my high speed internet, I still get the same thing.

Any help?

Thanks.
calix

Re: Capatch Not Showing UP for Account Creation

Post by calix »

There seems to be a problem with captcha solving, the bot creator is working on it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yes, there is a problem, the captcha is not displaying for some reason, no idea why at the moment, it just doesn't appear in the page.

Still trying to get this figured out, am hoping to get a alternative solution ready today, but this has it's own set of new problems, but hopefully these can be overcome
TumDeeNash

Post by TumDeeNash »

I really hope you can figure it out because the main reason I bought the program is for the account creator, not being able to use that will make the program have no use to me.

Good luck, I really hope you figure something out.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Have got something working, 100% of my 5 attempts. Just putting the build together now.

It will NOT work with private proxies with username password. Only IP authenticated / VPNs and proxies that don't require a username / password.

Just not possible I'm afraid, I have tried and tried and there is no solution for the time being and I cannot spend forever looking for a solution that doesn't exist, but at least something is working.

All being well when phantomjs2.0 comes out (no ETA yet though) will go back to the headless browser and all will be good.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin