Comment Issue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Comment Issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Hey Martin,

Thanks for checking out my issue!

What exactly do you mean with "Address it" ? Was there really a bug to be solved or anything?

Let me know, thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes I found an issue. It was fixed in the above update.

Sorry for not being clearer
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Hey Martin,

That is great to hear, thanks for fixing it!!

Unfortunately, I am experiencing some similar kind of problem. I used this SoundCloud channel called EDM Wilderness to comment on 20 tracks per day, and I made a cycle so this repeats on a daily basis.

Now in the beginning it worked fine, and it commented on 17 up to 20 tracks a day. (As my settings where with a fluctuation of 4 comments).

But now after a few days, the channel is only commenting on around 3 to 4 tracks in stead of 17 to 20. I have also send the issue to your support, with support code: 49288

It is regarding the channel EDM Wilderness, the activity which went wrong where I am talking about is the activity of this channel on the 19th of August. The comment settings were almost identical to earlier in this post.

If you find any suspicious again, please let me know! Thanks a lot :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

can you generate issue specific logs for me please.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
Create your comment action (if doesn't already exist)
run the action to completion

submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Hey Martin,

Sorry for the small delay here. The SC Manager where the problem occured was running on a mini computer 247 with a lot of accounts on it. I was not able to use that SC Manager for submitting logs, if I had to delete all accounts and all actions.

So I used the same account, same settings etc on SC manager which is on my own PC, with only this one task which fails all the time.
I have only executed the comment action here, which should be around 20 comments, but there was only 1 comment executed. Again, on the first day it worked nice and there were around 18 comments placed. But on the second day, there was only 1 comment executed.

The log code is: 20025

Thanks for taking a look!! :)

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Seems like the same issue.

The search routine is NOT matching the results to your processed logs so allows it to the processing stage.

Then when processing a final check to ensure you haven't processed this track before is made and that DOES match.

Honestly, I don't know why. It is the same code running the checks. I have tried to replicate the issue here, but for me it works perfectly every time (as usual).

Which makes it hard to debug if I cannot trigger the same issue.

Let me try and make some checks /tests / debuggings to see if can find out why this happens to you

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

please try this and let me know if you still don't hit your limits
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Hey Martin,

Great! I have tested it, and once again 20 comments have been fully executed!! Great.

I will test it for about 3 more days. Then I will test it on the SoundCloud manager on my 247 online mini computer. And hopefully after that I can thank you for fixing the bug!!! :D

I will keep you posted. Thanks a lot.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, let me know

Regards,
Martin