Creating accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
calix

Creating accounts

Post by calix »

Hi,

I just bought TumblingJazz and have some questions regarding account creation.

1. When setting catchall email, can I use the "Add account" button. At first I would like to create 10 accounts but set the 10 email accounts manually, but using a catch all email domain.
2. In the catch all email host adress textfield, can I use spintax here?
3. Does blog title and blog description support spintax?
4. If I specify 10 email adresses, are they mapped against the blog titles and blog descriptions in the same order? (email 1 -> (Blog title 1 AND Blog description 1))
5. Setup Queue, what is this for?
6. I want to create 1 account per day, for 10 days. But I want to create 2 blogs per account. How do I do this?

Sorry for all the questions. Just want to avoid black listing my limited number of dedicated proxies.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Creating accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

1. When setting catchall email, can I use the "Add account" button. At first I would like to create 10 accounts but set the 10 email accounts manually, but using a catch all email domain.
err good question, am not sure. You will be logging into the email box as separate entities but the box will be the same, so there could be issues.

Why not just use the catchall option if you are using a catchall?

but by all means try it and let me know how it goes

No
yes
4. If I specify 10 email adresses, are they mapped against the blog titles and blog descriptions in the same order? (email 1 -> (Blog title 1 AND Blog description 1))
err I don't understand what you mean, the email address do not map to the order of blog titles / desc. One is chosen as needed at random
Setup your TUMBLR QUEUE, posting hours, size of queue etc etc
6. I want to create 1 account per day, for 10 days. But I want to create 2 blogs per account. How do I do this?
Create account module
Then add 2ndary blog to account module
calix

Post by calix »

Regarding the email:
When using catchall, the bot auto-generates catchall emails. Like namename23@catchalldomain.tld. Sometimes I want to specify the exact email used. This is not possible to do using the Add email button. And it is not possible to do with the catchall fields. Maybe I would like to make the username match the email... So if I have a username "tommiesblog4", I want the email tommy@catchalldomain.tld. You see what I mean?

What I mean about the mapping of emails, blog title, usernames, and blog description is basically the same principle as what I described above.

I would like to create an account with a blog, where Username X, email X, blog title X and blog description X is used for ONE account. I dont want Blog title X to be combined with Blog description Y or username Y in one and the same account.

EDIT: To be able to control the account creation with a good granularity is sometimes KEY. To create a successful campaign for my part is about leaving no footprints and creating accounts slowly and steadily and at the same time have account creation details that match with each other.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz wrote:
err good question, am not sure. You will be logging into the email box as separate entities but the box will be the same, so there could be issues.

Why not just use the catchall option if you are using a catchall?

but by all means try it and let me know how it goes

No
yes
err I don't understand what you mean, the email address do not map to the order of blog titles / desc. One is chosen as needed at random
Setup your TUMBLR QUEUE, posting hours, size of queue etc etc
Create account module
Then add 2ndary blog to account module
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

calix wrote:Regarding the email:
When using catchall, the bot auto-generates catchall emails. Like namename23@catchalldomain.tld. Sometimes I want to specify the exact email used. This is not possible to do using the Add email button. And it is not possible to do with the catchall fields. Maybe I would like to make the username match the email... So if I have a username "tommiesblog4", I want the email tommy@catchalldomain.tld. You see what I mean?
Well you can try, but am not sure if it will work as that is not how it was designed to work. If you have a catchall, then you could just create these emails on your server, then they would work like imported mails with a personal email box each
What I mean about the mapping of emails, blog title, usernames, and blog description is basically the same principle as what I described above.

I would like to create an account with a blog, where Username X, email X, blog title X and blog description X is used for ONE account. I dont want Blog title X to be combined with Blog description Y or username Y in one and the same account.
No that is not possible. For this much control, it would probably just be quicker to create the accounts manually. Otherwise you need to create one account at at a time specifying the exact data
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

brizz

Post by brizz »

sry for bump. searched 'username' and 'spintax'.

does the username support spintax? I saw earlier you said somewhere that it is supported pretty much wherever you would want it to work. I'm getting failed to update tho...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hmmmmm good question, maybe / but maybe not. I will test and let you know
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

next update definitely will work with spintax

I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,