A problem occurred validating your license...

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
matt

A problem occurred validating your license...

Post by matt »

Hello, i downloaded an update for Soundcloud Manager and when i try to register my account it says "A problem occurred validating your license". What's going on?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: A problem occurred validating your license...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

More info please.

Did you already have SCM installed and it was just an update?

Any reason why (that you can think) that you were asked for your registration details again? The app takes some IDs from your machine (processor ID, MAC address, etc etc) to determine whether the machine is the same. Did you upgrade any hardware? Reinstall your OS

Are you using the same machine?

Also, please mail me, details here your email address and I will check the server logs to see if there is any reason reported as to why there was a problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: A problem occurred validating your license...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi, just figured out you are the same person who mailed me this morning. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, my interet cut out this morning, then I went and got my van stuck trying to cross a stream and have spent about 5 hours trying to get it unstuck.

Have mailed you what I think the problem is (no more license uses) and have modified your license to hopefully rectify this.