Creating accounts fail *URGENT*

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Powered

Creating accounts fail *URGENT*

Post by Powered »

Two days ago I made 50 account + emails on my laptop, and today they have all been deleted by soundcloud, anyway to fix this/avoid this? urgent
arcan210

Re: Creating accounts fail *URGENT*

Post by arcan210 »

Powered wrote:Two days ago I made 50 account + emails on my laptop, and today they have all been deleted by soundcloud, anyway to fix this/avoid this? urgent
Hey there. If they were deleted by soundcloud, there is nothing to be done for those 50 accounts. You'll have to recreate new accounts.

Here are some general rules to follow to ensure that SoundCloud wont find and delete your accounts.

#1 rule- Do not use public proxies...at all... ever. When you use the proxy scraper, or get free proxies from anywhere on the internet, soundcloud will find and ban you. Probably pretty quickly too. You can bet that they scrape the same lists and subscribe to lists of known proxies so they can shut down the fakes. You need to spend money in order to make sure that your accounts are not detected via their IP. Expect to spend about $1 per proxy per month. Anything below that and you are likely to lose accounts sooner or later, probably sooner. here's an example of a decent proxy company, but do some googling and you will find tons more: http://www.proxy-land.com/shared.html

#2 rule - do not use the same proxy for more than 1 account. You can probably get away with 2 accounts per proxy assuming you never change their IP addresses. The problem is that if you dont keep them separated you will start building a pattern for soundcloud to follow. They will see that you are using the same IP address with multiple accounts and will build a profile of your account network. One day,they will ban them all in one shot.

#3 rule - do not only follow/like/comment etc on your own tracks. You have to do a fair amount of random activity so that your accounts look like real people with their own diverse interests. If they all only ever interact with a handfull of tracks or artists, its pretty clear that they are all being controlled by one person. You will build another pattern for SoundCloud to follow, and you will undoubtedly end up with a mass-ban.

I know all of this because I have been doing this soundcloud thing for a couple of years, since rootjazz first released the bot. Ive been up and down, been banned for every possible reason. Now I know what things will lead to a ban, so it happens less often. Even so.. i still catch bans here and there... but generally not ALL of my accounts anymore because i take great pains to avoid pattern. Martin @ rootjazz can attest to this, as there are a ton of features in the bot that I asked for to randomize things and make accounts look great.

it is not super easy to do this stuff but if you do it right you can have accounts that last.
Powered

Post by Powered »

Thanks for the info, can I get your email? You're smart about this area and this is the area I struggle in the most
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

sent a pm
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Seems like I am not needed here.

If you want long lasting pro accounts, listen to arcan.

If you want *potentially* short lived accounts, don't :)

Although, I think 1 account per proxy is a bit overkill, it depends what level of risk you prepared to take. If you are going to put time and effort in to quality accounts that are indistinguishable from real accounts, which I know arcan does, then perhaps it is an unacceptable risk, you want to avoid all footprints and any network/army wide bans.

But avoiding patterns is the name of the game. Random pauses, random fluctuations, random actions etc
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

True, how much level of risk you want to take really depends on your circumstances.

For me, its about a ZERO pattern approach. I run http://www.DominatingTheCloud.com

There are a shitload of sites and services selling the exact same thing as my site (comments, likes, etc...), so the way I differentiate myself from the pack is with quality. Most of the sellers are trying to get people who want thousands and thousands of followers and likes and stuff. My target audience are the people who dont necessarily want huge numbers, but they want the numbers they have to look indistinguishable from real accounts, and to make sure those numbers stay forever. One of my marketing strategies is to point out the garbage quality of the other sellers. I cant really do that if I am cutting corners myself. I've seen a number of banned accounts even with private proxies, so these days I dont take any chances. One account per proxy, and a minimum of $1/month per IP. Could be overkill, but I havent lost an account in over 6 months.

Your milage may vary
Jarjarbar55

Post by Jarjarbar55 »

arcan210 wrote:True, how much level of risk you want to take really depends on your circumstances.

For me, its about a ZERO pattern approach. I run http://www.DominatingTheCloud.com

There are a shitload of sites and services selling the exact same thing as my site (comments, likes, etc...), so the way I differentiate myself from the pack is with quality. Most of the sellers are trying to get people who want thousands and thousands of followers and likes and stuff. My target audience are the people who dont necessarily want huge numbers, but they want the numbers they have to look indistinguishable from real accounts, and to make sure those numbers stay forever. One of my marketing strategies is to point out the garbage quality of the other sellers. I cant really do that if I am cutting corners myself. I've seen a number of banned accounts even with private proxies, so these days I dont take any chances. One account per proxy, and a minimum of $1/month per IP. Could be overkill, but I havent lost an account in over 6 months.

Your milage may vary
Could you point me toward where I could contact you for a job?
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

Hey there. You can always reach me at arcan210@gmail.com or by skype at arcan.tarber

Cheers