accouns banned

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Imons

accouns banned

Post by Imons »

this is the second time all my tumblr bot accounts got banned (manually created a long time ago), first i was using 5 accounts per proxy, then 3 accounts per proxy, i don't get it, i try to randomize the tasks as much as possible to not leave a footprint, am i the only one facing this? do you have some list of tips to avoid getting banned?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: accouns banned

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Tumblr are reknowned for being strict and random in their bannings

Some report luck contacting tumblr and asking "what is going on why you ban my accounts" might be worth a try

But try to see if there is any footprints you are leaving, always posting your site link in the description, posting the same description, overdoing things.

What proxies are you using? shared or private? If shared, you could be at risk if others sharing the proxy are also botting tumblr
Imons

Re: accouns banned

Post by Imons »

i only use private proxies, and actually i have one main account witch uses my own ip adresse then i was using 3 accounts per proxies (36 accounts) for reblogs from my main ,blog they also reblog random stuff from tags, and like stuff from their dash, i was getting 25 000 notes per day on the main tumblg account(it posts 50 pictures daily) , and every 2 hours my 36 tumblr blogs check if there are new posts then reblog them, but my main tumblr blog never got banned, only the blogs army on proxies gets banned, now i'm starting to use 2 accounts per proxy and i will try to randomize my reblogins/liking/following even more and i willt try to make as few rebloging as possible but i don't know if it's gonna be enough, i would love to know how do you operate with the bot.