Merge Already Processed Logs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Merge Already Processed Logs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kolyamber wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 am Also as i understand right i must often push Merge already processed logs , but i want to create a common to all of accounts global log which will be checked by accounts before any action to avoid 2+ actions on a same track. I don't want to push this button each 5 minutes , but want to create this once & forget about this until this file get few gbs. Hope i clearly explain what i exactly want.

Ok, you will need to do this for each action tab.

ie. perform this on the follow tab and you create a global log for follow actions for selected accounts
Do it on the like tab, and it is for likes...

goto follow tab
check your accounts
right click
select APPEND GLOBAL LOGS
A form appears, enter a name for this global log. "shared_follow_1" or whatever.
click save.

Now the above checked accounts will never follow the same items, in whatever actions they perform.

should you want to add new accounts to this shared global processed list in future, simply give them the global list name: shared_follow_1

This allows you to create new accounts and join them to the global list and they will not process items by the other accounts previously

Regards,
Martin
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Sounds like that exact i searched for , thank you :)
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

View global logs show same name for all accounts i choose , but when i'm start ~15 accounts together , i see likes on a same tracks from 2+ accounts.

Should i choose 1 thread to process? To let one account finish with scrape & write all tracks it will processed in file & then next track should start?
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Doesn't work , even when i'm waiting when 1st account will complete the favourite action. I've start 2nd action with same tag search & 2nd account liking a same track. View global logs (on the Search & Favourite tab) shows a same name for both accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kolyamber wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm View global logs show same name for all accounts i choose , but when i'm start ~15 accounts together , i see likes on a same tracks from 2+ accounts.

Should i choose 1 thread to process? To let one account finish with scrape & write all tracks it will processed in file & then next track should start?
If you run multiple searches at the same time, at the point the results are tested, there may not be a log as the item isn't processed.

Only after one of the accounts in the global log has processed an item can the item be known to have been processed during a search.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kolyamber wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:39 pm Doesn't work , even when i'm waiting when 1st account will complete the favourite action. I've start 2nd action with same tag search & 2nd account liking a same track. View global logs (on the Search & Favourite tab) shows a same name for both accounts.
Let me run a test to see what happens
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Working fine , thanks Martin)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin