Unfollow problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Unfollow problem

Post by Bartekef »

Hey so now when I set unfollow action to unfollow after, for example, 3 days, bot won't find profiles to unfollow (even though my acc is following 1,5k profiles, 99% followed by bot in last months)

Could you please check if this funcionality works fine for you?

Thank you

LOGS: 87473
support@rootjazz

Re: Unfollow problem

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:31 am Hey so now when I set unfollow action to unfollow after, for example, 3 days, bot won't find profiles to unfollow (even though my acc is following 1,5k profiles, 99% followed by bot in last months)

Thank you

Please mention the SCM version that you are using.
Please post real time logs that i can see.
Is it happening after 3 days?
Is the day number fixed?

Please run the action again and
Goto processor tab
Processing item
Double click
Copy the log -

Post/paste the log here.

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:00 am
Bartekef wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:31 am Hey so now when I set unfollow action to unfollow after, for example, 3 days, bot won't find profiles to unfollow (even though my acc is following 1,5k profiles, 99% followed by bot in last months)

Thank you

Please mention the SCM version that you are using.
Please post real time logs that i can see.
Is it happening after 3 days?
Is the day number fixed?

Please run the action again and
Goto processor tab
Processing item
Double click
Copy the log -

Post/paste the log here.

Regards
Bro wassup, why don't you just check these logs I sent you, isn't every information there? Martin never asked for this kind of stuff which cause us to wait another day for me to reply and you to read it and act accordingly. Thought I will receive solution here, I was out working, I came back and see your post which held the whole issue review. Let's move it on.

I'm not tryna be mean, I think just if it wasn't neccesary before, why is it now? It feels like we stop when we don't have to, what extends the time to repair the issue. Correct me if im wrong.

My unfollow setup:

No user filter, no track filter.
Unfollow starts without problem.

The problem is, the profile I use follows over 1.300 profiles. 99% followed by bot in last 6-12months. But - as you can see in logs - SCM found only 30-some profiles to unfollow after 3-days. So basically it won't unfollow the rest. And I don't want to unfollow profiles after 1 day for example.

LOGS: 69571

Version: 3.4.2.5.

Real-time:

Starting: 09-06-2018 13:43
Login: xxxx
loaded: 16 cookies
Attempting automatic cookie login: xxxx Proxy: xxxx
Cookie login successful: xxxxProxy: xxxx
Setup auth
* SUCCESS: Setup auth
Reloaded from cookies: xxxx
Get user details: xxxx
Unfollowing 100 users followed for at least 3 days. Bot follows only
Loaded: 2463 previous bot follows
Loaded: 64753 previous bot unfollows
Loaded from logs previously followed not unfollowed: 23
Found: 23 users to unfollow
Loaded whitelist: 1
Bot follows: 11075
Start Unfollow: xxxx
Unfollow: xxxx
Checking following before unfollow :xxxx
Check if following: xxxx
Get User ID: xxxx
Resolve Url: xxxxto ID
Got ID: 184956068for: xxxx
Profile ID: 184956068
Search: V2MyFollowingsIds un: xxxx
Auth required
Auth from headers
Search: V2MyFollowingsIds: https://api.soundcloud.com/me/following ... 1528291515
Confirmed following: proceed :xxxx
unfollow: xxxx
Get User ID: xxxx
Resolve Url: xxxx
Got ID: 184956068for: xxxx
* SUCCESS: unfollowed: 1/100 : xxxx
Pausing for: 10 seconds
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:45 am
Bro wassup, why don't you just check these logs I sent you, isn't every information there? Martin never asked for this kind of stuff which cause us to wait another day for me to reply and you to read it and act accordingly.
Support does not have access to logs. It is there job to deal with 90% of support which tends to be general "how do I do.." type questions. Thus freeing my time up to work on the programs.

A lot of the time, app logs are not needed and just real time logs are sufficient to solve the issue (real time logs are less detailed but usually enough).

I can understand your frustration with the extra days wait, but please be aware, that on every forum is a stickied post **PLEASE READ IF SUBMITTING AN ISSUE ***

Which basically says
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

If full information is provided when submitting an issue, there is not extra delays wait. And again, support is more than able to ID the issue from those details. If not, I get notified that issue requires further investigation and all the information I need is already there - rather than me coming to the thread and then asking for further details.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so onto your issue
Loaded: 2463 previous bot follows
Loaded: 64753 previous bot unfollows
Here seems to be the problem. Your follow processed items seems to be wrong. The program has lost the record of who it followed.

If 99% of the users are bot follows, if you need to get your numbers down, you can just uncheck BOT FOLLOWS, so the program scrapes your followings and unfollows them. However, this will unfollow the 1% of manual follows. This may / may not be a problem. It may / may not be an option to just whitelist those so scrape unfollow doesn't unfollow them

I just noticed the "check backups" and "restore from backup" options are not loading. But they might also help. I will need to get those added for a future update
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:25 pm
Bro wassup, why don't you just check these logs I sent you, isn't every information there? Martin never asked for this kind of stuff which cause us to wait another day for me to reply and you to read it and act accordingly.
Support does not have access to logs. It is there job to deal with 90% of support which tends to be general "how do I do.." type questions. Thus freeing my time up to work on the programs.

A lot of the time, app logs are not needed and just real time logs are sufficient to solve the issue (real time logs are less detailed but usually enough).

I can understand your frustration with the extra days wait, but please be aware, that on every forum is a stickied post **PLEASE READ IF SUBMITTING AN ISSUE ***

Which basically says
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

If full information is provided when submitting an issue, there is not extra delays wait. And again, support is more than able to ID the issue from those details. If not, I get notified that issue requires further investigation and all the information I need is already there - rather than me coming to the thread and then asking for further details.
Nah its fine, i was a bit too excited lol. Thanks tho, seems I gotta unfollow every other profile but its not that big issue.
support@rootjazz

Bartekef wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Which basically says

Nah its fine, i was a bit too excited lol. Thanks tho, seems I gotta unfollow every other profile but its not that big issue.
What is the final status?
The issue is solved?

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 am

Which basically says

The issue is solved?

Regards
Yes its solved, thank you.
support@rootjazz

Bartekef wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 am
support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 am

The issue is solved?

Regards
Yes its solved, thank you.
Thanks for the report.

Regards