What are proxies?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What are proxies?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Basically a proxy is a computer you can control around the world. So it seems like machines from all over the world are playing your track.

However, because these proxies are free, they are slow, prone to dropping and sometimes just do not work. So if you scrape 1000 proxies you can expect maybe 200-300 to actually work.

So just scrape 1000+ then instruct all to do whatever (play your track) then let them do their work.
clevelandslim

Re: What are proxies?

Post by clevelandslim »

A proxy is nothing more than a tool your computer can use to protect you and your information. It can be thought of as a barrier; one that allows you to view websites and receive information from them without the website receiving your information.
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

I don't live in the US so basically when I use foreign proxy especially using the a g+ plus bot...my accounts get blocked an asking for a phone number. its detected as a suspicious activity so how do i avoid this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I am not in the US either, but have not had this issue.

How do you create the accounts? Or did you purchase them?

If they want phone verifying, you will have to phone verify, no way around that I'm afraid.

Another way, would be to manually create your accounts on the proxy you are using.

Sometimes, manually logging into the account via the proxy into gmail or some other service, unlocks the account for the proxy (or at least it used to)
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

martin@rootjazz wrote:I am not in the US either, but have not had this issue.

How do you create the accounts? Or did you purchase them?

If they want phone verifying, you will have to phone verify, no way around that I'm afraid.

Another way, would be to manually create your accounts on the proxy you are using.

Sometimes, manually logging into the account via the proxy into gmail or some other service, unlocks the account for the proxy (or at least it used to)
Yeah phoned verified already but everytime i use proxy they detected it as suspicious activity and they blocked the account, i phone verified it again and use proxy again they block it, now i'm running out of phone number.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

blacklisted proxy perhaps?
syntaxerror

Post by syntaxerror »

martin@rootjazz wrote:blacklisted proxy perhaps?
Do you have any source to get private proxies except buying them? Also if you have a method to create gmail accounts or a bot that can do the thing pm me.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

no, you have to buy private proxies.