Decaptcha blocking Bot and failed accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shiela

Decaptcha blocking Bot and failed accounts

Post by shiela »

Hi I have just experienced something weird all my accounts have turned up as failed, there is also a decaptcha that appears infront of bot not allowing me to use it, I cant even access the bot I have taken a screen shot can you help me with this I just lost 100 accounts.
shiela

Re: Decaptcha blocking Bot and failed accounts

Post by shiela »

Are you guys going to assist me with this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yes, during work hours. Just trying to decide on which thread to answer :-p
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so I will reply here, but one thread in future please

Hi I have just experienced something weird all my accounts have turned up as failed
If you perform a PROFILE VERIFICATION of these accounts are they still live? The accounts may be banned, or just failing to login

there is also a decaptcha that appears infront of bot not allowing me to use it,

SC will show a captcha on login sometimes, you have to fill it in. Or use an API service like deathbycaptcha, details go on the SETTINGS tab
I cant even access the bot I have taken a screen shot can you help me with this I just lost 100 accounts.
SC does not want you to have 100 accounts. So it is looking for ways to ID bot accounts via footprints. If all accounts have the same description, same URL in the description etc, if you log into the same accounts with the same proxy, anything that can be used to group together accounts and may result in mass bannings.
shiela

Post by shiela »

Hi thanks for reply , will only do one thread in future, Death by captcha is sorted thanks, Only bad all my accounts are banned , I am trying to get new ones but Can you suggest how I could avoid getting these accounts banned, what things should I change, I'm sure this post will help many users.
Rkay

Post by Rkay »

Best tip if you want to have long lasting accounts: Don't use the proxy IPs everybody uses... if you use the scraped proxy IPs for your accounts, they won't last forever - they will be regularly checked as there were bans on this IPs before. I lost many accounts with the scraped proxy IPs - but those I created and run on a prof. proxy service (where I have IPs which are ONLY used by me) didn't have a single loss so far! ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

No footprints.

Don't log into too many accounts with the same IP / proxy (be aware with public proxies OTHERS are using them as well and your accounts are tied to whatever other users are doing)
Don't use the same URL in the websites upload, or in the description.
Don't use the same avatar
Don't use all accounts to suddenly boost stats on a single account in one go. SC can quite easily detect that a track has next to no likes / reposts / plays, then BLAM in one hour 100 accounts like, play, repost follow. Then back to nothing.
Make the fake accounts appear real. Randomly search and like / follow / repost OTHER users, use them to listen to tracks, upload some tracks / track snippets