pm followers

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
micha69

pm followers

Post by micha69 »

Hi Martin,
want to pm all my followers (15 a day) and thought PM Followers button is what I need. But it ask me always for a search term. I don't want to search only pm all. Mabe the longest followers first to the newer. Shure you know how!

What I missed while writing is a window that shows how the message looks before sending. If you use breaks and other codes in the message you can have an error very quickly and it doesn't look good if you send it to thousands of people :-)

One last thing are the new playlist functions ... didn't find a video or explanation to it.. maybe you have some information in the sleeve?

thx and nice weekend

micha
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: pm followers

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IT sounds like a logic check is triggering when it shouldn't. let me check and get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

micha69

Post by micha69 »

thx for quick support,

but it seems not to work. The action shows as waiting in processor. After a while comes an oops

Code: Select all

ProCntrl - lc_2114: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt
Don't know what that means but in last version the oops came earlier (after I pressed pmfollower)

My other idea was to scrape a list of my followers and press "search users" but ended also in an oops...

best
michael
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

let me test that, I may need you to submit your logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

micha69

Post by micha69 »

Hi Martin, seems to work now.... great!

But now I've another Problem:
I coded my text with <br>, username and so and it seems that every pm it sends is only one line of the pm...
Do you know a programm where I can test my pm - where it looks exactly as when its sended (I use notepad++ but didn't find something useful)
As a better than nothing resolve I made a list, put in one of my accounts html and used "search users" to see what pm comes out. It worked but it also sends only one line of the pm...

best
michael
micha69

Post by micha69 »

Hi Martin, seems to work now.... great!

But now I've another Problem:
I coded my text with <br>, username and so and it seems that every pm it sends is only one line of the pm... :lol:
I removed all linebreaks then and now it works. But my message is one long line now, difficult to edit. Do you know a programm where I can test my pm - where it looks exactly as when its sended (I use notepad++ but didn't find something useful)
As a better than nothing resolve I made a list, put in one of my accounts html and used "search users" to see what pm comes out. It worked but its not comfortable.
best
michael

btw. do you know how to use bold and italic?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Do you mean you entered your message on a single line:

Hi<br>check out my latest track<br> thanks

or you did it like

hi
check out my latest track
thanks

Actually could you just email exactly what you entered into the message box (if it is private, then email

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

or give me example lines