Creating Accounts W/Public Proxies?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shaner4042

Creating Accounts W/Public Proxies?

Post by shaner4042 »

After a few hours of frustration I was wondering, Is the creation of mass accounts (1000+), still feasible through the use of public proxies? I've imported a list of emails to SCM and then scraped proxies. I've added a few legitimate proxy listing sites to the proxy scraper via the settings tab to hopefully provide me with a greater number of working proxies. Once this was done I began account creation through browser automation. However, every time the command prompt opens up my chrome to load soundcloud, either the page never loads, or I am prompted with error messages saying "your browser is not compatible with soundcloud". Is this all due to bad proxies, or am I doing something else wrong? I just cannot seem to get the browser automation to work, even having validated proxies beforehand.

I do not want to use private proxies because they are very expensive.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Creating Accounts W/Public Proxies?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shaner4042 wrote:After a few hours of frustration I was wondering, Is the creation of mass accounts (1000+), still feasible through the use of public proxies?
With a high date of success? No, probably not as you will not be able to solve the captcha as google will just refuse it. Also SC will just ban them pretty quick if it is a well known proxy.

I've imported a list of emails to SCM and then scraped proxies. I've added a few legitimate proxy listing sites to the proxy scraper via the settings tab to hopefully provide me with a greater number of working proxies. Once this was done I began account creation through browser automation.
the problem here is, you need the proxy to be able to handle the browser, which means ALOT more data is transferred and it will be VERY slow if it works at all. It *MIGHT* work for just the raw HTTP request method, but I would not expect many if any success with the browser
However, every time the command prompt opens up my chrome to load soundcloud, either the page never loads, or I am prompted with error messages saying "your browser is not compatible with soundcloud". Is this all due to bad proxies, or am I doing something else wrong?
sounds as if the proxy is timing out, soundcloud have blocked some. But as above you could try the HTTP request method (you will need 2captcha credit). But don't expect a high success rate.

and if you do create some, remember you will need to access the account via a proxy and publicproxies do not last for that long, so you will constantly need to be updating the proxy for the account
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ultimately the days of bulk creating long last accounts easily on public proxies is over
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Ultimately the days of bulk creating long last accounts easily on public proxies is over
Thanks for your detailed reply. It sounds like you are recommending the HTTP request method. Once I purchase 2captcha credit, will I automatically be able to use this feature once I select it in SCM, or is there another step I must take to get it to work? Also, you spoke of a fairly low success rate; If I've imported 1000 emails, and use HTTP requests, roughly how many can I expect to be converted successfully? Furthermore, say I get 400 successes out of the 1000, can I just restart the process with the same imported emails to get more accounts converted or is it only a one shot deal? Thanks for your time.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

with the HTTP request method, you should get 100% success rate *IF* the proxy is working and your emails allow you to log in.

All you have to do is enter your 2captcha API key to the SETTINGS tab.

When you are ready, do a test of 1-2 accounts first, don't jump in with an action to create 1000. Try 1-2 NON-VERIFIED accounts (doesn't require email validation)

Then try 1-2 with emails

Then if all is good, try a bigger run

etc