adult search problems

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
hughjass101

adult search problems

Post by hughjass101 »

Hi,

So I'm having this issue with liking and following and I'm pretty sure I'll have the same issue with reblogging. When I search up posts to like/blogs to follow, if I use adult search words (one's with 'c&*k', 'd**k' p**n') the processors pretty much immediately fail and says something like '0 pages found to scrape'. I'm wondering if this is happening because usually if you search adult tags in tumblr they severally limit the results unless you click that little lock symbol that says 'hiding/showing explicit content'. All of my blogs are marked as nsfw (not sure if this makes a difference).

Also, I tried the blogs with non adult tag searches and they completed their processes just fine.

Could you please look into this and see if I'm right or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thx
hughjass101

Re: Processor Question

Post by hughjass101 »

Ok so I just checked and its exactly what I thought it was. I logged into one of my accounts through its proxy and searched something and then clicked the little lock symbol for 'showing explicit content'. I then logged out and tried the same processors mentioned earlier (with adult tag searches) and it worked fine.

So I guess now the question is, do you think you could get the bot the click that before trying to scrape pages? Otherwise we'll have to go in and click it manually.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tumblr bot Re: Processor Question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

something must have changed on tumblr's end as this was working a few weeks ago and all tumblingjazz searches were adult on by default.

I will check into this and get it fixed for today.

I will try and remember to update this thread, but keep an eye on http://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html just incase I forget :)
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

Did you happen to figure out what was wrong?

It's strange because the problem doesn't seem to happen with all of my accounts, only certain groups of them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Ah, it was this thread. Just a reminder, please put an accurate and descriptive thread subject.

I was trying to find the email or thread to update with the new information, but I couldn't find anything, so couldn't update you.

I have tested this, I did some "adult" term searches and all worked correctly.

But if you now say it is just "some" accounts, then it implies there is something different about *THESE* accounts.

Do you mind sending me an account that I can test with. IF this is ok with you, please EXPORT the account from within the app and email it to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Cheers