mass rebloging

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
picassosl

mass rebloging

Post by picassosl »

Hi,

How can I use mass accounts to Reblog my own posts in tumblr using mass rebloging ? (my intention is to distribute my tumblr postsss from 1 account to 10 accounts)

Can you show it in video ?

What does it mean Queue Reblog in Mass Reblog? What is Max Action ? Max number of post to reblog for each account?

thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: mass rebloging

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,
> How can I use mass accounts to Reblog my own posts in tumblr using mass rebloging ? (my intention is to distribute my tumblr postsss from 1 account to 10 accounts)
Can to the MASS REBLOG tab, and firstly select the accounts you want to use.
Now you can enter the URL of the post, or a filepath containing multiple posts.
All selected accounts will then reblog the input post, or all the posts listed in the filepath

Just yesterday I uploaded anew feature to the testing version http://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html
You can enter a BLOG URL (note not a post url but a blog URL). Then the select accounts will check that blog every X hours, any new posts will then be reblogged automatically.

So if you have a main blog and want your other accounts to reblog all posts, you can use this new feature.

Please note, this is a new feature and only in latest / testing branch of the software. There may still be some bug to iron out. If that is unacceptable to you, please wait until this version becomes the stable branch (probably in a week or so)

Can you show it in video ?
Will see what I can do this week. Got a few more features to add also got a backlog of other promised videos. But will try and do this week for you
What does it mean Queue Reblog in Mass Reblog? What is Max Action ? Max number of post to reblog for each account?
QUEUE REBLOG: this means the reblog is added to your tumblr QUEUE

MAX ACTION, is the max number of reblogs to perform. So if you enter 10, but select 100 accounts, then only 10 reblogs will be performed. This is useful if you want to do a repeat action, every day. So rather than do 100 reblogs in a day, you set:
MAX ACTION= 10,
REPEAT EVERY X HOURS=24
then after 10 days you have your 100 reblogs
janojebo

Post by janojebo »

I just foud that when using massreblog, description from post is removed and there is no option to reblog post with description, likes is in normal reblog. I just massrebloged text+link and it was empty post with "".
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

let me test that, should be.

Can you confirm some details.

What were you reblogging?
Text
Images
Video
etc etc

If you can PM / email me a link to the reblogged URL, it might help to get a better idea of exactly you mean is the issue if I cannot replicate

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com