unfollow

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
nitram

unfollow

Post by nitram »

i set up the unfollow the other day but after deleting it from processing it still keeps running evey time i turn TJ on how can i stop it from runing after i delete them ???
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: unfollow

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you zip your database folder up and email it to me for testing.

%appdata%\rootjazz\tumbing jazz\

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
nitram

Post by nitram »

the files to big to send with gmail????
nitram

Post by nitram »

ok iam relly sick of this program now it just crashes each time i do ne thing even just running one thing at a time it will crash and then all the deleted unfollows start back up when i reopen TJ. it dosent do half the things it can do like just following 100 user is hard for it not to fail and stop after 10 or 20 i thought its the way iam runing the program but iv done it so many different ways ( following ur guild and some my guss work ) but its still not going to plan how can i send u that zip file? or can i save my accounts and do a full uninstall and reinstall it???
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

i set up the unfollow the other day but after deleting it from processing it still keeps running evey time i turn TJ on how can i stop it from runing after i delete them ???
this issue should be fixed so it won't happen again. However to remove those phantom actions goto

%appdata%\rootjazz\tumbling jazz\database\DbAction\DbActionUnfollowgroup

and delete all files

nitram wrote:the files to big to send with gmail????
should not be required not, but in future use a file sharing service

sendspace.com or dropbox or the google service - drive I think it is called

ok iam relly sick of this program now it just crashes each time i do ne thing even just running one thing at a time it will crash
I am not aware of any reports of app crashing from doing anything. A couple of users have reported issues with some accounts when scraping stats, but if you are having other issues, please let me know more details
it dosent do half the things it can do like just following 100 user is hard for it not to fail and stop after 10 or 20
Again please show evidence of this. This does not happen for me, nor has it been reported, so I will need to investigate what is going on
i thought its the way iam runing the program but iv done it so many different ways ( following ur guild and some my guss work ) but its still not going to plan
As above, I need to know exactly what is going on in order to help you out / fix whatever is the cause. Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It just helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

or can i save my accounts and do a full uninstall and reinstall it???
uninstall / resinstall is unlikely to help at all. But you can uninstall / reinstall as much as you want, your data is not modified
nitram

Post by nitram »

lol sweet sorry man i still love it just was losing my mind last night lol but that you just deleted them unfollows all good now and as for the crashing it was scraping stats each time it crashs think i had it to many different things going cheers man
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nitram wrote:lol sweet sorry man i still love it just was losing my mind last night lol but that you just deleted them unfollows all good now and as for the crashing it was scraping stats each time it crashs think i had it to many different things going cheers man
If you are having issues with stats scraping crashing, please provide me your logs so I can get it fixed.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

It doesn't happen to everyone and doesn't happen to me. If I cannot replicate the issue, I am all but blind to try and fix the issue.

But if you need to update your stats, try the DAILY STATS module and run a stats action with repeat of 0 hours for a one off.
cloudx

Post by cloudx »

I have the same problem with crashing after scraping stats
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

should be fixed (uploaded) shortly. Or at least the current latest version will not crash

https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html
Ad_

Post by Ad_ »

In newest beta problem with follow (24h)

;(