Tracking Followers

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
PopFloat

Tracking Followers

Post by PopFloat »

I was wondering if it was feasible to keep a list of followers for each account. I know I can do this by scraping the followers of my accounts, but it's not really linked to the account in anyway. My reason for requesting this for tracking quid quo pro transactions, person asks us to repost their track we ask them to follow us, especially in cases where they've already been following us for a bit so it won't be an action that's in recent notifications. I'm not sure where the best place to add it to the program would be, but it would be ideal if you could search through it in some way.

Hope this is a reasonable request
Thanks
PopFloat
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Tracking Followers

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I don't really understand what you are asking.

You want a list of your followers, but don't want to scrape them? But they have to be scraped....
PopFloat

Post by PopFloat »

Something a long the lines of either after you scrape with the scraper it stores with the account, or when you double click an account name for settings (where the daily action limit overrides are) you can scrape to that account (a button of some kind?).

Once scraped you could click a link similar to the "open profile page" url (in account settings once again) that would bring up a spread sheet type interface similar to the accounts listing, but which functions as a popup similar to the "view unverified accounts" feature in the update accounts section.

Hope this was clear, I could make pictures if not.
PopFloat
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PopFloat wrote:Something a long the lines of either after you scrape with the scraper it stores with the account, or when you double click an account name for settings (where the daily action limit overrides are) you can scrape to that account (a button of some kind?).

Once scraped you could click a link similar to the "open profile page" url (in account settings once again) that would bring up a spread sheet type interface similar to the accounts listing, but which functions as a popup similar to the "view unverified accounts" feature in the update accounts section.

Hope this was clear, I could make pictures if not.
PopFloat

If you use the SCRAPE TAB, the followers are saved to your HELP > SAVED DATA folder. What you want is a button to open that file?

So instead of
HELP > SAVED DATA > double click the file (2 clicks)

you want a one click button?

If so, I will note your feature request - but it is unlikely to be added as I think it is simple enough to do what you want already
PopFloat

Post by PopFloat »

Well plus search, but I understand your hesitation.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PopFloat wrote:Well plus search, but I understand your hesitation.
in the processor

right click > redo action

:-)