TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day?

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
body

TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day?

Post by body »

sir:

TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day? The default is two times. On TumblingJazz direct operation? If not, please add this functionality. Because if there is 50+ account, one by one login, and then changed to 25 from 2, it is a very troublesome thing.

sorry my poor english.

thanks!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

I do not fully understand your questions
TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue,
yes TumJaz can post to your queue
post XX times every day?
yes you can limit the daily posts

The default is two times. On TumblingJazz direct operation?
This bit I don't understand, can you explain it again please.
nitram

Re: TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day?

Post by nitram »

iam having the same problem.
after making new accounts we need to log in to the tumblr account (without tumbling jazz) and change the queue options as when we make the account its set to only post 2 post per day. i would like to change this to 50 odd per day without going into the account thought my browser.
are you able to fix this ????? cheers man
lucas

Post by lucas »

nitram wrote:iam having the same problem.
after making new accounts we need to log in to the tumblr account (without tumbling jazz) and change the queue options as when we make the account its set to only post 2 post per day. i would like to change this to 50 odd per day without going into the account thought my browser.
Do you know you can do it in Update Accounts -> Setup Queue ?
4321b

Post by 4321b »

body wrote:sir:

TumblingJazz have option to set pictures to the tumblr queue, post XX times every day? The default is two times. On TumblingJazz direct operation? If not, please add this functionality. Because if there is 50+ account, one by one login, and then changed to 25 from 2, it is a very troublesome thing.

sorry my poor english.

thanks!!
nitram wrote:iam having the same problem.

and stay away from title update from bot as of now viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2447
nitram

Post by nitram »

lolol yea i seen it after i posted the post sorry but thank you to