Post An Image Feature

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
tahoe012

Post An Image Feature

Post by tahoe012 »

Martin,

Suppose I want to post 99 images across 10 Tumblrs over a period of 30 days. 99 Keywords will be in the keyword box.

How would I schedule this so they post at random times across 10 blogs over 30 days. I assume using 'share across accounts' is a good method
if I can understand how to schedule this.

Now, the Meta Description will be spun (outside of TumblrJazz cause I don't think this section supports spinning. So, I would have 99 pieces of content to attach to the 99 images as per the example below. (Also) Can I toggle thru the software for the description to be HTML instead of Rich text or Markdown? If not, than, is there a way in the Tumblr settings to default to HTML for the picture description/caption section?

%kw% %kw%
Many people wonder how much their Oakley CA homes is currently worth with the huge run up of prices over the past few years.
Also, considering the current Covid-19 world events is it possible that Oakley home prices have fallen, remained the same or even increased?
%kw% %kw%
What is my home's value in Oakley CA
Have house price stopped increasing since they have become so un-affordable to many families esp now with the massive layoffs?
Next Article
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Post An Image Feature

Post by martin@rootjazz »

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:51 pm Martin,

Suppose I want to post 99 images across 10 Tumblrs over a period of 30 days. 99 Keywords will be in the keyword box.
image tab
load in 99 images
check SHARED
Set MAX IMAGES = 3
Repeat every 24 hours. Max repeats = 33

so you now post 3 images everyday for 30 days ( =90) so we set 33 to equal 99

How would I schedule this so they post at random times across 10 blogs over 30 days. I assume using 'share across accounts' is a good method
if I can understand how to schedule this.
Use REPEAT
Now, the Meta Description will be spun (outside of TumblrJazz cause I don't think this section supports spinning
everywhere supports spinning
If not, than, is there a way in the Tumblr settings to default to HTML for the picture description/caption section?
it tumblr allows HTML in image description then you can use HTML in the image meta description
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

Hi Martin, Today getting error that exceeding number of posts so I set in global everything to 100, saved, for the blog account everthing saved at 100 posts, reblogs, likes, etc. closed program, reopened, cleared all logs and processes and still getting that error.

The Log File is 49846

Below is the content entered into the Assign Meta Box. I have 3 Keywords listed on right side keyword box.
Besides the error we are having about exceeding posting limit. I really think what I am pasting below as the content something is not 100% accurate

<h1>How to Find the Best Paid Online Surveys Companies</h1>
<p>Do You Have Serious Bills to pay?</p>
<p>Get Paid To Answer Questiona with Online Survey Websites<a href="https://filipinobloggers.com">Best Paid Online Surveys<a/></p>
<ul>
<li>Work From Home in Spare Time</li>
<li>Part Time or Full Time Income</li>
<li>Earn Extra Income to Get Out of Debt</li>
</ul>
<p>I {like|love|heart} answering paid online surveys</p>

<p>((TUM)Learn About How To Make Money From The Comfort of Your Home. Click the link to view the full article <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>)

((SYND)Best Paid Online Surveys -Get Paid To Answr Questions. Get paid while working from home.)</p>

<tags>online surveys,paid surveys,legit survey sites,work from home</tags>

<title>How to create an {income|online income} and %kw1%</title>

<stub>{kw1|kw2}-{kw3|kw4}-%kw%</stub>

<url>http://filipinobloggers.com</url>

<keywords>work from home,online income,paid surveys,best paid surveys</keywords>
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tahoe012 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 pm Hi Martin, Today getting error that exceeding number of posts so I set in global everything to 100, saved, for the blog account everthing saved at 100 posts, reblogs, likes, etc. closed program, reopened, cleared all logs and processes and still getting that error.
There are GLOBAL limits (applied to all accounts)
DAILY LIMITS, applied to specific accounts adn will OVERRIDE global limits

so if global limit 100
acc_a limit 200

acc_a limit ignores global and is 200

Below is the content entered into the Assign Meta Box. I have 3 Keywords listed on right side keyword box.
Besides the error we are having about exceeding posting limit. I really think what I am pasting below as the content something is not 100% accurate

<h1>How to Find the Best Paid Online Surveys Companies</h1>
<p>Do You Have Serious Bills to pay?</p>
<p>Get Paid To Answer Questiona with Online Survey Websites<a href="https://filipinobloggers.com">Best Paid Online Surveys<a/></p>
<ul>
<li>Work From Home in Spare Time</li>
<li>Part Time or Full Time Income</li>
<li>Earn Extra Income to Get Out of Debt</li>
</ul>
<p>I {like|love|heart} answering paid online surveys</p>

<p>((TUM)Learn About How To Make Money From The Comfort of Your Home. Click the link to view the full article <a href="#SYND_URL#>Click here</a>)

((SYND)Best Paid Online Surveys -Get Paid To Answr Questions. Get paid while working from home.)</p>

<tags>online surveys,paid surveys,legit survey sites,work from home</tags>

<title>How to create an {income|online income} and %kw1%</title>

<stub>{kw1|kw2}-{kw3|kw4}-%kw%</stub>

<url>http://filipinobloggers.com</url>

<keywords>work from home,online income,paid surveys,best paid surveys</keywords>
Not sure I understand, what is the issue here? What is / not happening? What is going wrong?