Header Image, Avatar Image, Blog Title, Blog Description, Tumblr Resgistration

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
tahoe012

Header Image, Avatar Image, Blog Title, Blog Description, Tumblr Resgistration

Post by tahoe012 »

Hi Martin,

When creating a process to Register a Tumblr, Can all of the elements of the Blog be included in the Registration Operation? The Header, Avatar, Blof Title, Blog Description? Or is Registration 1st.. that Registration operation closes. Than, the 2nd operation could be uploading Avatar and Header Blog Title and Blog Description, theme.?

On this Section of the Software -

What is the check box for SEO Theme?

Separate Multiple Comments Using the Token*** Is the Token *** so an example is

Comment 1 *** Comment 2?
lucas

Re: Header Image, Avatar Image, Blog Title, Blog Description, Tumblr Resgistration

Post by lucas »

No. Tumblr do not give you opportunity to set up avatar, title and description during the account creation process.
So you will need to set it up after the account is created.

The *** separate token means that you need to separate every item with *** symbols. This is used because in some cases you can enter more then one line of text and TJ needs to know where is the beginning and the end of an item.

Lets say you want to update name (username), title and description of 3 accs in "Update Accounts" tab.

Here is example what to type in boxes:

1) Usernames:

my-first-blog
my-second-blog
my-third-blog

2) Title:

My First Blog
My Second Blog
My Third Blog

3) Description:

This is description of my first blog.
This is description of my 2nd blog.
This is description of my 3rd blog
tahoe012

Re: Header Image, Avatar Image, Blog Title, Blog Description, Tumblr Resgistration

Post by tahoe012 »

Excellent! Thank you Martin
tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 »

Martin,

On this screen (header image, avatar image) is: check box for SEO Theme. Is SEO Theme provided by Rootjazz and what makes it SEO friendly?