Quick Question about accounts

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
Snowbl1nd

Quick Question about accounts

Post by Snowbl1nd »

Hi Martin

I'm trying to understand how the processor works with multiple accounts. I have 30 Tumblr. I want to follow other tumblr over a week period with say 60 max follows using all 30 tumblrs at the same time. I noticed that the first account is processing but the wait time is long until the next follow, while all the other accounts are in waiting.

Threads are set to 1. Do I increase the threads to 30? will this be OK?

Then say I want to perhaps have the accounts post maybe 2 - 3 images a day over a week period while the follow processor is still on going. would this be safe. Each account has its own proxy.

I'm trying to be careful and prevent account bans.

I'm trying to simulate what an average user would do on a daily basis, say follow 4- 5 tumblr, post an image or two perhaps a video for all 30 tumblr's at the same time. My goal is to build a PBN network, I'm not trying to monetize these tumblrs. Whats the best way to accomplish this goal.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Quick Question about accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Snowbl1nd wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:33 pm Hi Martin

I'm trying to understand how the processor works with multiple accounts. I have 30 Tumblr. I want to follow other tumblr over a week period with say 60 max follows using all 30 tumblrs at the same time. I noticed that the first account is processing but the wait time is long until the next follow, while all the other accounts are in waiting.
Threads are set to 1.
Factor in the time for all accounts to post with the pause / repeat values.

so you have 30 accounts
each to follow 60 a day, that's 60x30 = 900
If you have a pause of 10 seconds, that means teh action takes about 9000 seconds so 150 minutes, so about 2.5 hours (it will be a bit more because the action itself will take some time, but you get the idea. A few hours.

one option is to use DAILY RUN option and have your action start at 10:00 each morning and process 900 items, with 1 thread and 10 second pause it should be done by about 2pm.

Set pause to 30 seconds and it will take 3x as long, so more like finishing at 7pm for example. The action will then start again tomorrow at 10am
Do I increase the threads to 30? will this be OK?
increasing threads in the action would speed things up yes, but you need to be careful and make sure this doesn't use the accounts too quickly, as you now need to perform the above calculations across multiple threads.

Things are just simpler if you stick to 1 thread. Does your action need to be finished within 10 minutes as opposed to 2.5 hours, does it matter? That's for you to decide. But more threads = quicker, generally
Then say I want to perhaps have the accounts post maybe 2 - 3 images a day over a week period while the follow processor is still on going. would this be safe. Each account has its own proxy.
yes, set your actions as above, to run once a day, and perform the days processing within the action, then reschedule for same time tomorrow

so 30 accounts 2 images a day. That's 60 images, for a weeks worth, you'd need an action with 60*7 images = 420 images before they are used and you need to set a new action with new images. Or to set the action to run for a month 60*30 = 1800 images

I'm trying to simulate what an average user would do on a daily basis, say follow 4- 5 tumblr, post an image or two perhaps a video for all 30 tumblr's at the same time. My goal is to build a PBN network, I'm not trying to monetize these tumblrs. Whats the best way to accomplish this goal.
As above, daily actions running to process the days items across the accounts that reschedule to the next day once complete
Snowbl1nd

Post by Snowbl1nd »

Thanks Martin, Beginning to make sense now 8-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

just in case it helps others:

Documentation
https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/documentation

Tutorials:
Getting started with TumblingJazz:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... W_O6edsXR6

All TumblingJazz tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NnUwHORWmU