Users with sensitive flagged tweets

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nsxbl28

Users with sensitive flagged tweets

Post by nsxbl28 »

Hello Martin!

There is an option in Twitterdub to filter accounts that Twitter flags as sensitive, but I'd like to ask you if it would be possible to add an option to filter also accounts which maybe are not flagged as sensitive but that publish tweets that are (with the message saying "The following media includes potentially sensitive content").

Let me explain myself with two examples:

1) Sensitive account (obviously also with sensitive content): https://twitter.com/rileyreidx3
2) Non sensitive account, with sensitive content: https://twitter.com/Fleshlight

For instance, the bot would check a few tweets (which could be set by the user) and then determine if there are any which has sensitive content.

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Users with sensitive flagged tweets

Post by martin@rootjazz »

nsxbl28 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:34 pm Hello Martin!

There is an option in Twitterdub to filter accounts that Twitter flags as sensitive, but I'd like to ask you if it would be possible to add an option to filter also accounts which maybe are not flagged as sensitive but that publish tweets that are (with the message saying "The following media includes potentially sensitive content").

Let me explain myself with two examples:

1) Sensitive account (obviously also with sensitive content): https://twitter.com/rileyreidx3
2) Non sensitive account, with sensitive content: https://twitter.com/Fleshlight

For instance, the bot would check a few tweets (which could be set by the user) and then determine if there are any which has sensitive content.

Thanks!

So a USER FILTER that checks the most recent (n) posts and sees if any of those are sensitive?

Or do you mean a TWEET FILTER if that tweet is sensitive even if account is not?
nsxbl28

Post by nsxbl28 »

If I have understood you properly, the first one. But just to make sure, let me put an example.

I have a list with 1000 users. I want to separate them in three groups (i.e. three txt files):
File 1: those which are "normal".
File 2: those which the whole proflile is marked sensitive by Twitter (in my previous example rileyreidx3 would be in this one).
File 3: those which are semi-sensitive (Twitter doesn't mark their profile but they tweet sensitive media... like Fleshlight).

I hope I have explained myself better in this way!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nsxbl28 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:49 pm If I have understood you properly, the first one. But just to make sure, let me put an example.

I have a list with 1000 users. I want to separate them in three groups (i.e. three txt files):
File 1: those which are "normal".
File 2: those which the whole proflile is marked sensitive by Twitter (in my previous example rileyreidx3 would be in this one).
File 3: those which are semi-sensitive (Twitter doesn't mark their profile but they tweet sensitive media... like Fleshlight).

I hope I have explained myself better in this way!
Ok, but that is going to be a bit difficult, not technically, but perhaps number of requests.

Have to pull the profile details
Then pull the tweet feed
Then check each tweet.

Depending on numbers of profiles to check it could be difficult. But either way, your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
nsxbl28

Post by nsxbl28 »

The program is already awesome, so it would be just a plus :) If you can add it fine, if not that's okay. Thank you anyway!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I'll need to look into it / run some tests in the new year. I don't want to add a feature that just gets accounts in trouble due to excessive requests.

As I said, no promises, but we'll see

Regards,
Martin