Capcha/PV?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Capcha/PV?

Post by Leorion »

Hello. Any of my accounts are processing because of an Instant PV/Capcha Request from Twitter

All was working wonderfully before. And those accounts use 4g proxy that renew 5-10 min

The thing is : New accs are flagged really quickly

Can't process almost anything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Capcha/PV?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

have the accounts ever been phone verified?

Not sure if you reporting they are being RE-phoneverified, or the first time
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

no never, but i never done it before too
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Leorion wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:36 am no never, but i never done it before too
I've never been able to use twitter (manually) without facing a PVA within the first hour. But maybe that is more todo with my country IP. But as with all things, just because you were able to, doesn't mean you will be able to forever. Things are not static.

Things change. The sites are not static, always changing, updating, testing, trying to detect automation / bad behaviour.

Just because something worked last year, or even last week, don't mean it will work forever. The sites are evolving and we have to evolve too. I wish it wasn't so, if things didn't change, there would be no maintenance on the program instead of daily trying to figure out what has changed now.

Automation is like a game, sometimes we are winning, sometimes they are winning, but tactics must constantly be analysed and changed depending on the current state of play.

Regards,
Martin