Bot logs out twitter accounts when trying password reset and closes chrome browser

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
markds10

Bot logs out twitter accounts when trying password reset and closes chrome browser

Post by markds10 »

Hi Martin,

So I have a lot of accounts that are blocked because twitter asks for a password change, So I open account in the session browser and twitter gives me 2 options: email or phone verification, it doesn't matter which one I click because the account just logs out, and if I login again and try to choose a password changing option again the accounts logout again and this time chrome browser closes, It doesn't matter how much I try it keeps doing this.
Now I thought it was a problem with twitter but then I tried to change the password on that account in my normal PC browser and this time it didn't log me out and I could successfully change the password for that account, so it has to be a problem with the bot. Also in the bot browser, when trying to login on my rediffmail account the browser also closes automatically, it only happens with those accounts that ask for password change other accounts I can normally login on rediffmail within the bot browser session.

Best regards Mark.
axisar

Re: Bot logs out twitter accounts when trying password reset and closes chrome browser

Post by axisar »

Open incognito window and try login and reset password inside it. should work.
markds10

Re: Bot logs out twitter accounts when trying password reset and closes chrome browser

Post by markds10 »

Can't do that because icognito doesn't change or hide IP adress and I think it leaves lot's of other footprints which could lead to chainban. have over 30 accounts that needed to get a password change. best way is to only open accounts manually withing the bot session browser.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

markds10 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:41 am , So I open account in the session browser and twitter gives me 2 options: email or phone verification, it doesn't matter which one I click because the account just logs out, and if I login again and try to choose a password changing option again the accounts logout again and this time chrome browser closes

Best regards Mark.
It sounds like perhaps the program is trying to do something and you are manually using the browser so it closes.

From the accounts tab, check the account, click OPEN IN SESSION BROWSER. Then wait. Give it 1 minute (shouldn't be necessary, but as a test let's see).

Now try and do what you need to do. If issue reoccurs, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
markds10

Post by markds10 »

just tried and the same problems occur, so I gave the bot a few minutes time, on my browser twitter asks me for a password change, when I click to send a code to email address or phone number the accounts logs out immediately, I log back in and try again for 2 times and then the browser closes. I have to add, when I first try to login true session browser, the browser doesn't fully open to the twitter account but trying to open that account for a second time the chrome browser opens perfect, and then problems from above appear.

Sended you the logs and log id : 62702
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

My apologies, I wasn't clear in my instructions.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

From the accounts tab, check the account, click OPEN IN SESSION BROWSER. Then wait. Give it 1 minute (shouldn't be necessary, but as a test let's see).

Now try and do what you need to do. If issue reoccurs, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

From your logs it seems like the program fails to communicate to the browser, which is why it shuts, but you have so many other actions going on in the logs is hard to be sure what am looking at. So if can produce ISSUE SPECIFIC logs it will help alot
markds10

Post by markds10 »

No problem, just followed your new steps, tried again and the problem is still there twitter logged me out like 4-5 times and after that, the browser closed immediately.

My log ID: 64829
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:45 am No problem, just followed your new steps, tried again and the problem is still there twitter logged me out like 4-5 times and after that, the browser closed immediately.

My log ID: 64829
Thanks I'll check now.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Your logs don't show anything. As if there were either:

No errors in browser
You didn't do anything.

I'll need to add more debugging to figure out what is going wrong for you for next update

If I can test the account, that would be helpful: If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Just to clarify your issue.

You click the OPEN IN SESSION BROWSER
You go through the verification stages manually
During this, you get logged out
You log back in
At somepoint the browser closes

Is that correct?

Regards,
Martin
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Yes, that pretty much describes it, I will send you 2 accounts for testing.