Accounts Keep Saying Recaptcha

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
dnd916

Accounts Keep Saying Recaptcha

Post by dnd916 »

I have 2 accounts that no matter what I do keep saying login/verify failed and that its requiring Captcha and phone verification... but when I login manually they login just fine without any of that. I even tried the trick you showed me about deleting cookies and using the "Verify Login Web" function but it still doesn't seem to reset them?
axisar

Re: Accounts Keep Saying Recaptcha

Post by axisar »

just check "Force" and verify login with checked,
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dnd916 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:23 am I have 2 accounts that no matter what I do keep saying login/verify failed and that its requiring Captcha and phone verification... but when I login manually they login just fine without any of that. I even tried the trick you showed me about deleting cookies and using the "Verify Login Web" function but it still doesn't seem to reset them?
Make sure you are uptodate:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Then try again, if issue persists, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
dnd916

Post by dnd916 »

axisar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:45 pm just check "Force" and verify login with checked,
This worked, thanks.

(for my last remaining twitter account, every single other one has been suspended, even the ones that weren't even spammy and just followed and unfollowed every 15-20 minutes. Pretty sure it's because of the twitter dub software but whatever, i had a nice run)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dnd916 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:52 am
axisar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:45 pm just check "Force" and verify login with checked,
This worked, thanks.

(for my last remaining twitter account, every single other one has been suspended, even the ones that weren't even spammy and just followed and unfollowed every 15-20 minutes. Pretty sure it's because of the twitter dub software but whatever, i had a nice run)
What IPs / Proxies were you using?
How many accounts per IP?
What numbers were you doing? Every 15 minutes could be fast or slow if you are doing 1 or 100 items
dnd916

Post by dnd916 »

They just suspended my last account, an account which is not on a proxy, just my regular normal IP, has only tweeted once like a year ago, no other tweets or replies or likes or anything, it simply follows and unfollows at a super slow rate of like 15-20 minutes between actions. It will do follows for a few days then I change it to unfollows. Absolutely no reason why an account like that should be suspended, it's got to be something about the software they are detecting or something. I filed an appeal for the suspension because other than very slow following and unfollowing the account literally hasn't done anything against the terms.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

How many follows were you doing per day?
Per week?

What type of account? Niche specific? Or general. If niche specific was it any niche that would be more prone to bans: adult / BTC / conspiracy / political untruths etc
dnd916

Post by dnd916 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:31 am How many follows were you doing per day?
Per week?

What type of account? Niche specific? Or general. If niche specific was it any niche that would be more prone to bans: adult / BTC / conspiracy / political untruths etc
I told you I set it to 14-20 minutes (840-1200 secs) between actions, so regardless how high I set the follow amount it's only going to be able to do like maybe 100 or so max in 24 hours? lol, that's like the least aggressive schedule ever, and still get suspended.

Not niche specific at all, just an avatar with no bio or links or anything.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dnd916 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:31 am How many follows were you doing per day?
Per week?

I told you I set it to 14-20 minutes (840-1200 secs) between actions,
Yes but it wasn't clear if you meant 1 item, or 100. I've had people tell me both before and the only certainty I can be sure of is, whatever I assume will be wrong, so always best to confirm if any doubt.

But a 100 follows a day shouldn't be an issue - evidence now points it could be.
so is a year old account. Was it a purchased account or did you create it yourself?
dnd916

Post by dnd916 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:03 pm
dnd916 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 am
Per week?

I told you I set it to 14-20 minutes (840-1200 secs) between actions,
Yes but it wasn't clear if you meant 1 item, or 100. I've had people tell me both before and the only certainty I can be sure of is, whatever I assume will be wrong, so always best to confirm if any doubt.

But a 100 follows a day shouldn't be an issue - evidence now points it could be.
so is a year old account. Was it a purchased account or did you create it yourself?
I think I created it myself a year or two ago. It wasn't meant to be a spammy account like all my other ones with links etc, it was basically my "personal" account that I used to browse twitter, and in the meantime was slowly following and unfollowing so that the followers would increase so that I could maybe use it later to promote a live stream of mine. No reason at all that account should have been suspended, it literally only used Twitterdub to slowly follow and unfollow. All my other accounts have been suspended lately also though whether they were spammy on proxies, or more subtle on my own IP or whatever, so I'm not really surprised. I feel like it's something to do with the Twitterdub software that they are recognizing? Who knows.