WARNING: No medias uploaded successfully! Cannot post tweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
visionmw

WARNING: No medias uploaded successfully! Cannot post tweet

Post by visionmw »

Hi Martin,

I just recently noticed that when I try to use the Image RSS Feed with new accounts I get the following error:
"WARNING: No medias uploaded successfully! Cannot post tweet"

It only happens with new twitter accounts, if I run the same job with an old account it works fine.

I already tried deleting the coockies, reseting the useragent, and deleting/adding the new accounts again, but it didn't work. I then used the "Open Acc in session Browser" feature to log into the account, tried to post an image manually and I had to solve a captcha once, then I was able to post images manually, but the automated job still doesn't work. I guess it has to do with some new security checks that Twitter is implementing, but I was wondering if you know how to fix this or if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks in advance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: WARNING: No medias uploaded successfully! Cannot post tweet

Post by martin@rootjazz »

visionmw wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 pm , tried to post an image manually and I had to solve a captcha once, then I was able to post images manually, but the automated job still doesn't work. I guess it has to do with some new security checks that Twitter is implementing
I've never seen a captcha on an image post before, so I imagine this is the issue.

Can you submit logs please so I can see the response from twitter:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If I can test the account, that would be helpful: If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
visionmw

Post by visionmw »

Sorry for my late response. I updated Twitterdub to the latest version and now the RSS Image posting is working fine.
If I encounter the error again I'll submit the log files and send you the credentials of the account by email.

Thanks
Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thanks for letting me know :)

Regards,
Martin