Tweet image/video using csv file?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hjjkim

Tweet image/video using csv file?

Post by hjjkim »

I try to tweet image/video using csv file something like this:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Twitter2\images\used\Ana de Armas.mp4 Ana de Armas
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Twitter2\images\used\no bra.mp4 no bra
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Twitter2\images\used\Elizabeth Turner.mp4 Elizabeth Turner

I try to tweet about 50+ images and video (some of them have photoshoot id) to 5 twitter accounts.
The twitter accounts have assigned same "global processed log"
I tick "Unique uploads only" and "Share across accounts"
The issue is some of the account tweet the same image/video.
any suggestions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Tweet image/video using csv file?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

let me test
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Working fine here.

The fact you load from a CSV shouldn't make any difference, it just loads it into the controller, then when the action runs, it runs the same as if is a CSV load or folder selection.

But I Created a file of 5 images, posted to one account.
Then created a new action with same images, posted to two accounts (including the above) all were ignored.

Are you possibly running actions at the SAME time, so the program, when it checks for duplicates isn't finding them as they haven't been posted yet, so multiple actions are sent the same file to post?
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Are you possibly running actions at the SAME time, so the program, when it checks for duplicates isn't finding them as they haven't been posted yet, so multiple actions are sent the same file to post?
Yes it is. I created a file of 50 images and posted to 5 accounts. All of this process I run in an action.

Will it work if I set "Max upload = 50" ?

I'll try and let you know.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ok so you are having timing issues, which is a known problem that can occur, although there is only a second or two that the issue could occur. I would not have thought it possible it happens often across multiple actions.

The action is given the image to post, it checks it hasn't been posted, it then posts the image and as soon as it succeeds it is marked as posted. Inbetween the checking and the image posted successful, that is the window the issue can occur.

Why are you running multiple actions to upload the same images when you want them unique? Why not run all those as a single action? Is there a reason for it? If so can you explain.

There may be things that can be done to avoid the issue, if I understand better what you want to do
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I didn't run multiple actions. I run all those as a single action. In that action, there is 50 images post to 5 accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:44 am I didn't run multiple actions. I run all those as a single action. In that action, there is 50 images post to 5 accounts.
sorry I misunderstood.

To confirm.

You created one action.
That action has 50 images
The action has 5 accounts assigned
You checked SHARED
You checked UNIQUE

Those 50 images contained some images that had been posted previously by some of the accounts.
But all 50 posted, which means some of those were duplicates.

Is this correct?

If so, were the images the same filenames as before? Nothing had been done to alter the images / filenames?

Does this happen every time? IF you create an image of 10 images for 5 accounts. Run it. They all post. Recreate the same action again with same images. Do they all post?

In my tests, this does NOT happen. So need to know if it is a random issue for you, or it happens every time and something more serious is going on

Regards,
Martin