Post by Emin »

I create new actions
doesn't seem to work multi terms shared
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Follow not working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Emin wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:42 pm I create new actions
ok, that rules out old actions not reloading correctly and corrupting the input files
doesn't seem to work multi terms shared
So multi terms shared checked, does NOT work
If you do NOT check multi terms, it works?

This doesn't make sense either. After creating the actions, can you screenshot the processor tab FULL SCREEN, and make sure you have expanded the row description column. I want to see the new paths created by splitting the original file. They should be
....appdata\...rootjazz\twitterdub\saved\<filename_(x).txt

We need to figure out why your path was specific as
c:\program files\...

As the program doesn't use that path, if you had multi terms checked the program wouldn't have set it either.
Emin

Post by Emin »

https://ibb.co/YWShbSN
https://ibb.co/LNdwyBn
https://ibb.co/jrDKNQW
I don’t ask the way c/program files...., it’s not clear where he takes it from
multi terms shared does not work when 2 accounts, when 1 account and so on
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Let me add some debugging to this routine and get you a new build. Something strange is happening for you but not me and I currently do not understand why
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I think I have found the issue.

Do you have a reason to currently use MULTI TERMS SHARED? If not, just ignore that option. I think I will just remove it, it is an old option that isn't really relevant due to new options and causes lots of confusion
Emin

Post by Emin »

yes I did, ignored this function
but can you tell me how I can do it so that ... if one account followed one user, the second account ignored him?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:29 pm yes I did, ignored this function
but can you tell me how I can do it so that ... if one account followed one user, the second account ignored him?
To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ADD
What this does is sync all select accounts togeth their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)
Emin

Post by Emin »

thank you very very much :) ;)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

No more multi term shared issues :)

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:13 am https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

No more multi term shared issues :)

Regards,
Martin
Nooo Martin! Put it back please.. or hide it somewhere.. idk.. im fckin using it! :D im running all follow actions via this and it works perfectly. Only "Multi Terms Shared" allows me to spread list of sources across accounts like one source:one account...