Follow not working

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Follow not working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

jamberry wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:57 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:13 am https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

No more multi term shared issues :)

Regards,
Martin
Nooo Martin! Put it back please.. or hide it somewhere.. idk.. im fckin using it! :D im running all follow actions via this and it works perfectly. Only "Multi Terms Shared" allows me to spread list of sources across accounts like one source:one account...
What not run a SHARED ACTION when processing the list. It will do what you were doing much better.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:44 pm What not run a SHARED ACTION when processing the list. It will do what you were doing much better.
Because now everything is working absolutely amazing.. and I definitely need to have single follow process per each account - because you cant track quality of each source if there is 100+ sources in one huge shared action.. its unreal to go daily through one monster log of xxx accounts and thousands of actions to check if everything is working and performing as set.. its extremely time wasting.

When you have single process per each account you can simply go and see "ahh this one is failing, imma check whats going on, fix and continue" while in one huge shared action you have to crave through whole log line by line and try to find whats wrong while new lines of logs are being added each second..

I dont think "Multi Terms Shared" was causing so brutal issues to be removed.. please reconsider this step - it would be really really helpful.. at least for me.

Thank you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:21 am
I dont think "Multi Terms Shared" was causing so brutal issues to be removed.. please reconsider this step - it would be really really helpful.. at least for me.
Maybe I misunderstood you. From what I understood you wrote, you were using it incorrectly and it wasn't working anyway. But I'll see to putting it back
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:34 pm Maybe I misunderstood you. From what I understood you wrote, you were using it incorrectly and it wasn't working anyway. But I'll see to putting it back
Thank you.. appreciate it :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

next update, add a text file:
allowmultiterms.txt

to the CONFIG directory:
%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\config\

then option will reappear
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin