2captcha not work

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2captcha not work

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Robertos wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 pm Yea! you can blame us
Blame was never given, you were asked on multiple occasions to provide specific information in order to help find the issue. For some reasons, you refused and preferred to argue with me I don't need that information. Rather than take the less than 1 minute to provide the information, we both wasted a lot more time, you saying why I don't need that information and me trying to explain I do. It was pointless
... stupid users with no experience...
Again, not at all. Users are not stupid due to not having experience, they are just inexperienced. Never once did I imply you were stupid, I did imply (or outright say - I forget) you were wrong - that is different - and you were wrong. That information was needed. The OP in this thread provided the logs which were clear and indicate exactly where there issue was coming from and the update is now out.
Its actually working we just don't know
I don't understand, why you come here and ask my help, then not want that help. Sometimes things do work fine here and not for users. There are various factors that can expose a bug.

If you want to pull up all the threads where users have said "it doesn't work" only for me to say "it does" and end it that... please do. You won't find many - if any. I think you will more likely find that I work with the user to try and figure out why and get to the root cause of their issue.
or we don't provide enough information
yes this is a thing. When your car is not working, do you ring the mechanic and say "my car doesn't work" then refuse to let them see the car? Or even to answer their questions? Just reply with "you have all you need to fix it, now fix it". No, that is quite frankly ludicrous.
(let aside such a master need more information on something that doesn't work... or it is working... I'm confused) :?
I don't understand your attitude. As the developer, I am more knowledgeable about the programs than anyone else. With the the right information, everything gets fixed. Some things are easy, some are not. Sometimes it is noticing a single errant log line out of 1000s, that is easier if the amount of log lines is in the 100s than 1000s and easier than if it is in the 10000s. Sometimes the logs just aren't helpful, so the code has to be updated in order to get the logs that will be useful.

So to answer why the issue wasn't fixed earlier, who have exactly highlighted my point. You did not want to provide the requested information and thought I should do it with what I had and for some reason was needlessly requesting information I didn't need. This view of yours was based on absolutely nothing quite frankly and there is near on 8 years of support provided in this forum to back up my claims that I am happy to work through all issues with all users of all abilities from those who do not know that a computer needs to be on for a desktop application to run, to those who are computer experts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

foast wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 am Hi, Martin! I decided to unfreeze my accounts via 2captcha, but nothing happens after entering the KEY API.
Logs uploaded - 76533_foast*****.
Please try this:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

If issues persist, please submit logs again and let me know

Regards,
Martin
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

Sry for my attitude, but it's a fact I did provide all kinds of information you asked multiple times and screenshots and explanations and what not but I was always ignored. Everybody can search the forum and read. When I complained, you said: "captcha is working".

Is captcha working or not?

It is your attitude actually. I just wanna some things important in my setup been fixed. Not all things just important things. I can assure you I don't want anything exotic... I just want a clean, simple and working program.
foast

Post by foast »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 pm
foast wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 am Hi, Martin! I decided to unfreeze my accounts via 2captcha, but nothing happens after entering the KEY API.
Please try this:

Regards,
Martin
Martin, unfortunately, I don't see the update.
foast

Post by foast »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:43 pm
foast wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:14 am Link https://rootjazz.com/chromedriver/81/chromedriver.exe not work
please try again

All chromedrivers listed here
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193&p=50920&hilit ... ver#p50920

Regards,
Martin
Thank you so much, it worked!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

foast wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:55 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 pm
Please try this:

Regards,
Martin
Martin, unfortunately, I don't see the update.
I've reuploaded the files and confirmed:

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Robertos wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 pm Sry for my attitude, but it's a fact I did provide all kinds of information you asked multiple times and screenshots and explanations and what not but I was always ignored. Everybody can search the forum and read. When I complained, you said: "captcha is working".

Is captcha working or not?

It is your attitude actually. I just wanna some things important in my setup been fixed. Not all things just important things. I can assure you I don't want anything exotic... I just want a clean, simple and working program.
I am not going to discuss this anymore in this thread. If you want to make a new thread, purely for this complaint, please feel free. Otherwise stop hijacking this thread as I am trying to help @foast with their issue
foast

Post by foast »

2Captcha's on! Thank you so much.
But there was another problem, after passing the captcha, Twitter asks you to press the Continue button, can you make this button pressed?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

foast wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:33 pm 2Captcha's on! Thank you so much.
But there was another problem, after passing the captcha, Twitter asks you to press the Continue button, can you make this button pressed?
Is there an issue? Does the program not work after logging it has passed the captcha? Everything fails, then you log in manually and see this?

Unless that screen sets a cookie, it isn't going to affect anything. Can you submit your logs so I can see state after submission of cookie and what happens after please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

REGARDS,
MARTIN
foast

Post by foast »

I sent a sample account with a problem in my personal messages.