Authentication APP

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
shaily

Authentication APP

Post by shaily »

Hi Martin,

Is there a way to introduce a Time based One Time Password generators like Google Authenticator, Authy, Duo Mobile, 1Password, etc into the system?
I have been asked to add mobile numbers to the 5 accounts I am using and I dont have 5 mobile phones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I saw that @DunderMannen said that he has 100 - 300 accounts. How is he managing these issues?

Any solution? Is there a video showing how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Shaily
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Authentication APP

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shaily wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:00 am Hi Martin,

Is there a way to introduce a Time based One Time Password generators like Google Authenticator, Authy, Duo Mobile, 1Password, etc into the system?
In what way? I don't understand what you want to do.
I have been asked to add mobile numbers to the 5 accounts I am using and I dont have 5 mobile phones. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can use services such as getsmscode / smspva. The program doesn't support these at the moment, so you will need to do it manually. One problem is that you only rent the number for a few moments, if you get asked to verify again to the same number, you will have difficulty - but that is just the way it is
Also, I saw that @DunderMannen said that he has 100 - 300 accounts. How is he managing these issues?
You would need to ask them what they are doing