Problem with scraper feature

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
mynameismyname

Re: Problem with scraper feature

Post by mynameismyname »

"Unfortunately: "Days since Last tweet" is not going to help as it will ignore those that you want"

Why is that? How can I find followers that haven't tweeted or had an activity in years? That would help me find the fake ones

How can I block followers that haven't tweeted since lets say 2014?

What is "Days since last active" looking for exactly?

Btw is it normal that the .txt "saved data" actually keeps ALL checked accounts instead of keeping only the filtered ones? I mean I feel like if I send this .txt file to the block feature, I feel like the software is going to block them all... which is not what i want

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What is "Days since last active" looking for exactly?
It's filtering out those who are not active, where as you want to filter in those not active.
Why is that?
That is how that filter works. The filter you want does not currently exist
Btw is it normal that the .txt "saved data" actually keeps ALL checked accounts instead of keeping only the filtered ones? I mean I feel like if I send this .txt file to the block feature, I feel like the software is going to block them all... which is not what i want
The results are the items that PASSED the filter. So you need to make sure, that the profiles that pass the filter are the ones you want.

i.e you want to INCLUDE those with followings > 1000 and not followings < 1000.

In order to explain what exactly happened, I would need to know what filter options you set, probably there is confusion there. A screenshot would suffice

Regards,
Martin
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

You're not really paying attention to what I'm asking. Please answer everything that I ask you.

How can I block followers that haven't tweeted since 2016??

"It's filtering out those who are not active, where as you want to filter in those not active."
You still didn't answer my question. What is "Days since last active" EXACTLY looking for?? Days since last login? Days since last tweet? Days since last interaction?? Please explain as is it not clear.

Btw I've noticed that the filter "Days since last tweet" actually check "lastImageDaysAgo" is it normal? Shouldn't it be "lastTweetDaysAgo"?

Right now what I want to achieve is really really simple. I want to scrap followers who haven't tweeted since 2016 (1500 days ago).

When it's running:

When it's done I'll post the log as well.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mynameismyname wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:15 am You're not really paying attention to what I'm asking. Please answer everything that I ask you.

How can I block followers that haven't tweeted since 2016??
That filter is NOT AVAILABLE as explained. However, you could do it as:

Scrape your followers to a list (1)
Run a filter on your saved list to filter in those who HAVE tweeted since 2016 this will save to list (2)

Then those who are in list (1) but not list (2) have NOT tweeted.
"It's filtering out those who are not active, where as you want to filter in those not active."
You still didn't answer my question. What is "Days since last active" EXACTLY looking for?? Days since last login? Days since last tweet? Days since last interaction?? Please explain as is it not clear.
The filter option, allows you to REMOVE profiles from a list who have NOT tweeted. So you can find ACTIVE users. But this is NOT what you want, thus the feature youare asking for does NOT exist.

I am not sure how I can explain it any better.
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:08 pm That filter is NOT AVAILABLE as explained.
Then why is it showing up in the software if it's not available?
However, you could do it as:
Run a filter on your saved list to filter in those who HAVE tweeted since 2016 this will save to list (2)
Please explain me the COMPLETE path to do it. I have 36k followers, if I understand correctly, I have to first change the "max scrape results" to 36k, then I have to scrap all of them, and then what? I don't know where to put the list. Please explain me the complete path to do it. Or if you could do a quick video tutorial that would be lovely because I still don't understand.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mynameismyname wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:11 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:08 pm That filter is NOT AVAILABLE as explained.
Then why is it showing up in the software if it's not available?
The filter in the program does what it does. IT does not do what you want. You are wanting a feature the program does not currently have.
This filter, allows you to FILTER IN results who have posted. Not filter in those who have not. But as I said, you can replicate that by mapping your filtered list and finding who was in original list and not filtered list and those are who you want.
However, you could do it as:
Please explain me the COMPLETE path to do it. I have 36k followers, if I understand correctly, I have to first change the "max scrape results" to 36k, then I have to scrap all of them, and then what? I don't know where to put the list. Please explain me the complete path to do it. Or if you could do a quick video tutorial that would be lovely because I still don't understand.
goto scraper tab
run a scrape to scrape all your followers WITHOUT filter
Get the file from the results of the above (1)

Run another scrape, set the filepath (1) as the search input
Set custom search to ID / URL / PROFILE
Set filter to last tweet within: (n) days
Run the scrape and you get a new results file (2)

This will save all users who HAVE posted in the last (n) days (file 2), so profiles in (file 1) who are not in (file 2) are who you want. You would need to find online some list tool to extract those, or if you know excel you can do it that way
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

solved
Last edited by mynameismyname on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

solved
Last edited by mynameismyname on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

I have another problem... goddamn. There's a big issue with the block feature. It block the accounts in the list and unblock them right after???

I CAN NOT choose to ONLY block, the software does it on its own. Please update it asap, and let people choose whether they want to block OR unblock. But not both at the same time. It doesn't make sense!

See for yourself... it block and unblock the same profile ID

Last edited by mynameismyname on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mynameismyname

Post by mynameismyname »

Annnnnd I have ANOTHER problem. The software is able to block around 200 profiles and after that my account is disconnected I have to login again and restart from the beggining. So right now the block feature is a mess and useless. You need to update it ASAP

I tried everything, restarting the software, restarting windows, log out and log in again, cleaning cookies, it keeps having login issue after blocking around 200 profiles. I have to block 30k profiles... please make an update