100's of accounts?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
DunderMannen

100's of accounts?

Post by DunderMannen »

I want to buy Twitterdub, and I'm looking to run 100-300 accounts with it.

- Would it be able to handle that on one PC?
- Can I run it on Linux?
- Realistically, how often would I need to PVA account(s) if I were to run 100 accounts with defauly settings (followers module), and 1:3 proxy:account ratio?

Thanks, I'm trying to decide between this and Jarvee, but I want hundreds of accounts and this seems much more viable financially.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 100's of accounts?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

DunderMannen wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 pm I want to buy Twitterdub, and I'm looking to run 100-300 accounts with it.

- Would it be able to handle that on one PC?
Easy, at about 1000 things get more difficult to manage, but I have seen people run 2000-5000. Utilising this across the 3 machine installs, would give you an upper limit of 3000 to 15000. Then you can utilise multiple instances on each machine (RAM depending) I have seen a machine with 20 instances, but that was extreme, so say 10 instances per machine, given a max upper limit of accounts to 30k to 150k
- Can I run it on Linux?
The program is a windows desktop application. In order to run it on a Mac / linux, you will need to use a VM such as Parallels / VMWare etc

Another option is to rent a VPS web server in which you can run the program 24x7. A VPS is a remote machine you access and control via remote desktop, VNC

I recommend Hostwinds (and use myself)
https://rootjazz.com/vps

You would want at least the 1gb memory option for minimal use. 2gb+ for heavier use

You can use the coupon
25% off (first payment)
rj25pcvps

- Realistically, how often would I need to PVA account(s) if I were to run 100 accounts with defauly settings (followers module), and 1:3 proxy:account ratio?
Impossible to answer.

Quality real accounts, running minimal actions on your home IP, never. Crappy bulk created accounts, multiple accounts per crappy IP hammering twitter 24x7 in problematic niches (adult / crypto) and you will be verifying / dealing with banned accounts often
Thanks, I'm trying to decide between this and Jarvee, but I want hundreds of accounts and this seems much more viable financially.
We have a 30 day free trial, which you can use to decide if the problem is really suited for you. I don't think Jarvee offers such a long trial period, 5-7 days IIRC, which although not really enough time to test the program, will give you a taster, but if you like what you see better and enjoy paying extortionate amounts per month for a program you run on your machine then.... ;)