A couple of Queries

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
shaily

A couple of Queries

Post by shaily »

Hi Martin,

I wanted to know if this is possible through the application:
1. In the scraper tab, is it possible to provide a keyword and get a list of profiles who have tweeted with these keywords along with some details like: no. of followers, no. of following, activity ratio, etc. so we can find out the top profile for that keywords.
2. If we have a list of profiles in a file, is it possible to get some of their details like: no. of followers, no. of following, activity ratio, etc. so we can find out the top profile from the list.

Finally, the
info
link next to Profile Engagement Research on scraper tab crashes the application.

Hope you can help.

Regards,
Shaily
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: A couple of Queries

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shaily wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:55 pm Hi Martin,

I wanted to know if this is possible through the application:
1. In the scraper tab, is it possible to provide a keyword and get a list of profiles who have tweeted with these keywords along with some details like: no. of followers, no. of following, activity ratio, etc. so we can find out the top profile for that keywords.
scrape tab, select output check DETAILS (csv) or JSON (json)
2. If we have a list of profiles in a file, is it possible to get some of their details like: no. of followers, no. of following, activity ratio, etc. so we can find out the top profile from the list.
as above, but set the search to be ID / URL / PROFILE and enterthe search term as the file path

Finally, the infolink next to Profile Engagement Research on scraper tab crashes the application.

will check
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

next update fix the profile engagement link issue
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri

Post by Bri »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:43 pm next update fix the profile engagement link issue
Did you know this link is pointing to the IG bot support topics? https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ent#p35680

When you click info,(profile engagement Research) it goes to the IG forum
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bri wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:45 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:43 pm next update fix the profile engagement link issue
Did you know this link is pointing to the IG bot support topics? https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ent#p35680

When you click info,(profile engagement Research) it goes to the IG forum
yes :oops: IS the same feature / functionality and I couldn't be bothered to rewrite / copy the post to the twitter board :roll:
Bri

Post by Bri »

and I couldn't be bothered to rewrite / copy the post to the twitter board :roll:
Ouch :lol:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think it was quite late so I just thought "this will do" I'll do it properly tomorrow... then didn't and well, it is the same anyway so.... lol