BLOCK feature

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bri

Re: BLOCK feature

Post by Bri »

To have just a block feature, is more work for me, for *exactly* the same outcome.

That's just it. It's not exactly the same outcome.
Block And Block/unblock is totally different. And yes it's possible I may follow said accounts again outside the bot. I won't just use the bot forever. Hence asking for a feature that people would already expect as a standard feature.

It's fine, no worries. I'll look for another software
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: BLOCK feature

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bri wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:09 am
To have just a block feature, is more work for me, for *exactly* the same outcome.
That's just it. It's not exactly the same outcome.
Then I am not understanding the differences
Block And Block/unblock is totally different. And yes it's possible I may follow said accounts again outside the bot.
Well don't, if they are NSFW and you see some naked women, try and control your self and not click follow, I know it is hard, but be strong :lol:
I won't just use the bot forever.
:o A traitor in the midst!
Hence asking for a feature that people would already expect as a standard feature.
that's the thing, as I said above, if it was in demand, i.e everyone would expect, there would be a demand for it and it will be added. In all my years of doing this, I can assure you that everyone who wants a new feature thinks their feature is a must have and everyone wants, although in (n) years it has never been requested.
It's fine, no worries. I'll look for another software
:(