Update accounts with avatar and header fail

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
markds10

Update accounts with avatar and header fail

Post by markds10 »

Hi,

I always have this problem if I want to update bulk Avatar and header Pictures for multiple accounts, the process mostly fails to update the profile and header pictures, if I select one account then there is no problem, so the problem only occurs when the bot processes to many accounts at the same time, So I tried in settings to process one single IP at a time, but that didn't help either, Maybe my VPS is not powerful enough but I would like to suggest that it would be nice if there would be an option in the "update accounts" Tab that the bot could have a delay for each account has to update, so when the bot detects that the first account is successfully updated with the pictures it then moves on to the next account and so on. I now need to do that by hand and it took some time.
Best regards.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Update accounts with avatar and header fail

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you submit logs showing this failing please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Just did a test run with 10 accounts and only 5 failed this time, but I always got fails when updating the avatar and profile pictures. Just subbed the logs, my id is: 30612
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nothing obvious in the logs.

Will need to run some tests and review
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tested here repeatedly with multiple accounts works everytime.

Could it be something to do with the images?
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Don't know, I tried different photo folders with different kinds of pictures in different instances, pictures with different types like jpeg, PNG.
If I select 1 account it never fails, but if I select multiple accounts they fail to upload and sometimes it uploads the image uncompleted, so I guess my VPS isn't strong enough to update multiple profile photo's of different accounts at the same time. but my VPS can handle everything else perfectly.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I doubt it is the VPS spec. It is not intensive.

Would it be possible to test the accounts there? That would be the best way. If I can replicate the issue, then I can analyse exactly what is happening.

If this is ok with you, please export the accounts required to make it fail and send them over:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Also a folder of images to use

Regards,
Martin