Multi Search Usage

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nrob

Multi Search Usage

Post by nrob »

Hi.
I have some questions about the usage of the multi search feature. I have read the threads in the forum and watch the YouTube tutorials about this but is still very confusing for me and I can't set it up correctly.

I have 100 accounts and I want to follow 200 people per day on every one of the accounts. So 200 follows per account per day. I'm using a text file with a lot of sources as targets(followers of accounts).

My question is what should be the setup?

What "Num Results" in Multi Search mean exactly and what number should I insert there?

If I'm using Multi Search, the "Max Actions" are the total actions made by all 100 accounts in one day or is how many actions one account of the 100 ones should do per day? If I setup "Max Actions" using 100 accounts to 200, every account will make 200 actions per day or each account will do only 2 follows?

Thanks!
nrob

Re: Multi Search Usage

Post by nrob »

Nobody?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Multi Search Usage

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you click SHARE all accounts will share the processing of results.

So in multi search - the NUM value, applies to the search.

If you load in via text file of , 10 profiles.
Set the NUM value to 100, that means you will process 100 from each profile (1000)
That total 1000, will be shared amongst your selected accounts, so you have a 100 accounts, that means, 10 items per account

The above will create a single action in the processor for you. If you are using only 10 profiles to build your searches, you may just want 10 normal searches to make it easier to view in the logs, in which case, just bulk create a normal search (not multi search).

Alll a multi search does, is run multiple processing actions, combined in a single processing action.