Getting Captcha & Phone Verification ByPass?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
RustyBread

Getting Captcha & Phone Verification ByPass?

Post by RustyBread »

So I have gotten the Captcha and then phone verification on a few Twitter accounts and I was wondering what you guys do for this? Lately I have been completing the captcha then phone verifying but after its all completed I will remove the phone number from the account and the account goes right back into the captcha loop. So Twitter doesnt like me removing the phone right after verifying.

I dont want to leave the phone number on the account because if I do then it will ask to verify the phone and then my account will be locked out and the account will be useless then.

What do you guys do for this issue?
axisar

Re: Getting Captcha & Phone Verification ByPass?

Post by axisar »

You can remove phone safely after 7-14 days without captcha loop
RustyBread

Post by RustyBread »

That is a long time to wait because the accounts will usually get re phone verify before that. I guess I will have to just pause the account and wait then for that period of time. Thanks for the reply!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Program should solve captchas (with 2captcha)

Phone SMS, not much can be done as twitter doesn't allow you to change the number, so all it can do is request the SMS to listed number and you need to get it manually.
axisar

Post by axisar »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:51 pm Program should solve captchas (with 2captcha)
It seems it even doesnt try
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

axisar wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:46 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:51 pm Program should solve captchas (with 2captcha)
Already said that but obviously ignored.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8777&start=10
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
run a login that requires captcha but doesn't try.
Ensure you have set your 2captcha credit

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Also,if you have an account where this happens I Can test, export it and send it over

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Robertos wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:42 pm
Already said that but obviously ignored.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8777&start=10
The only person ignoring that thread is you. I need more information as requested to understand exactly. But you seemingly do not want to provide it.

As requested in the thread above. Get yourself on the latest update
clear logs
run a single login action to replicate the ignoring of captcha
verify your have credit and entered your 2captcha ID.

IF you have an account where this happens I Can test, export it and send it over

Regards,
Martin
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

I'm ignoring that thread because my time is important to me. I did provide logs and accounts and screenshots few times, but there is a limit on how much of my time and effort I'll spend, especially when its 10x times easier to try and replicate the problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Robertos wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:15 pm I'm ignoring that thread because my time is important to me. I did provide logs and accounts and screenshots few times, but there is a limit on how much of my time and effort I'll spend, especially when its 10x times easier to try and replicate the problem.
Respectfully, having done this for many years, you are not really in a position to say what is 10x easier or to have any idea on what is the best way to solve issues. I am. If a customer does not want to work with me in helping me locate their issue and fix it, then that is fine of course. But I just do not have the time to investigate blindly in the hope I can trigger the user issue after an initial attempt and failing. If the user does not want to be exact / specific enough, then the issue will remain unresolved. Because I can assure you, in these cases, all it requires usually is a complete run down of what the issue did / screenshots / replication steps / accounts to replicate the issue and I can locate the issue within minutes and have a fix ready within the hour. If you cannot spare a few minutes, then I don't see why I need to spend hours blindly searching, because, as above, the issue is nearly always a parameter set the customer has not informed me of.