Getting Captcha & Phone Verification ByPass?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Robertos

Re: Getting Captcha & Phone Verification ByPass?

Post by Robertos »

I'm using your programs for years so i know how things are solved usually. I said its 10x easier for you to find the problem than me - that is what i think. When I wrote anything on this forum I try to investigate\describe the problem best i can so i dont waste your time. It is hard sometimes to point you in the right direction because English is not my first language, but i try. If you think 5 min is enough time to replicate an issue describe the problem and send logs - you are wrong! Sometimes you maybe need to actually read the post and look at screenshots before asking for logs - that is my impression.

To get back on captcha solving
As i already posted https://prnt.sc/qiioz5 you can see captcha balance is greyed out ....so I guess it is not connected 2captcha servers at all. Key is good I know because I'm using it in your other program. And if you need logs just take any. If I'm wrong sorry in advance I'm old and slow... it took me more than 30min to write this crap.
Emin

Post by Emin »

TD simply does not press the start button, if done manually, and then again Verify Login, then the captcha goes through
and does not press the CONTINUE ON TWITTER button )))
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Robertos wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm I'm using your programs for years so i know how things are solved usually. I said its 10x easier for you to find the problem than me - that is what i think. When I wrote anything on this forum I try to investigate\describe the problem best i can so i dont waste your time. It is hard sometimes to point you in the right direction because English is not my first language, but i try. If you think 5 min is enough time to replicate an issue describe the problem and send logs - you are wrong! Sometimes you maybe need to actually read the post and look at screenshots before asking for logs - that is my impression.

To get back on captcha solving
As i already posted https://prnt.sc/qiioz5 you can see captcha balance is greyed out ....so I guess it is not connected 2captcha servers at all. Key is good I know because I'm using it in your other program. And if you need logs just take any. If I'm wrong sorry in advance I'm old and slow... it took me more than 30min to write this crap.
I am not denying you are having a problem. The issue is, I don't know what is currently happening to the automation flow for this to happen. I doubt there is an issue with the 2captcha key, the issue will be with TD not jumping to the right code at the right time.

However for me it works. Which makes understanding your issue hard (impossible).

Perhaps the response you are receiving is different to me, or you are triggering the code from a different code position. I don't know. But something different is happening.

From the details sent so far (that I have seen). I am unable to figure it out. Hence requesting the information in clearer formatting so hopefully perhaps I can notice the one line, one value difference that appears to causing this issue for.

But as above, for this I need your help. You may need to replicate, clear logs, replicate, explain, screenshots, details, provide accounts having the issue.

If I can replicate the issue, it makes it 100x easier. If there is an exact set of instructions that can replicate the issue for you, across multiple accounts, different machines - if that does not matter and you perform a,b,c,d and cause the issue, again that is helpful.

However, and again, as explained above, if you don't want to work together to solve this, then there isn't much I can do as currently I don't know the cause, nor have what I need to cause it.

Just saying "figure it" isn't much use. End of the day, my time is limited and I have multiple programs and multiple issues with multiple customers to try and investigate and solve these edge cases.
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

If you ask me captcha solving is a minor problem. Maybe 1\10 blocks are only captcha solve and acc is unlocked. Usually, you will need to captcha+phone verify. What will your program do after solving only captcha, wait for me to manually phone verify? That is not what I'm looking for. I jump in to help because users asking and you start working on it.

The main problem from thread viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8777 is explained, screenshotted, 2x logs provided, acc provided and tested on 2 separate machines and i still think could be replicate(ofc not 100% sure). To be honest I can live with it. If you find time to look at it OK if not let's just move on no hard feelings.