right click > delete cookies
uncheck USE COOKIES (top left)
click VERIFY LOGIN
Run action
Fahad

Re: login issue

Post by Fahad »

Until now everything is OK

I try to do a clean log and updates the account and everything work smoothly..

Thanks Martin :)
markds10

Post by markds10 »

Martin if I uncheck the use proxy, does that means the account will login on my VPS proxy? But I have this login issue with more then 1 account, will this not trigger twitters ban system? if multiple accounts will login on my normal VPS Proxy?

And is there an option for "clean login" or is it the steps you describe above?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

markds10 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:33 am Martin if I uncheck the use proxy, does that means the account will login on my VPS proxy? But I have this login issue with more then 1 account, will this not trigger twitters ban system? if multiple accounts will login on my normal VPS Proxy?

Sorry, I meant uncheck USE COOKIES

IT is NOT POSSIBLE to force the account to login without proxies, the proxy option is ONLY application to PROFILE VERIFY, which will check if the accounts profile page on the website is a 404. The without proxies options, just allows you to see if you can view the profile with / without proxies as a test to see if the proxies are failing
markds10

Post by markds10 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:04 pm
markds10 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:33 am Martin if I uncheck the use proxy, does that means the account will login on my VPS proxy? But I have this login issue with more then 1 account, will this not trigger twitters ban system? if multiple accounts will login on my normal VPS Proxy?

IT is NOT POSSIBLE to force the account to login without proxies, the proxy option is ONLY application to PROFILE VERIFY, which will check if the accounts profile page on the website is a 404. The without proxies options, just allows you to see if you can view the profile with / without proxies as a test to see if the proxies are failing
Yes that worked for me :)
Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

markds10 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Yes that worked for me :)
Thank you!
thanks for confirming. Actually you should NOT need to uncheck USE COOKIES, as the program should detect it needs a clean login, but seems like something else is going on there.

But at least is is now working for you

Regards,
Martin