Automention ?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Automention ?

Post by Leorion »

Hello.

I made a topic about making Automention Tweet with Adv pre Action (like there is in the follow tab for exemple)
I told you that I will make my best to adapt my script to the update you made where we can find Automention Global Logs, and thus doing it (like for exemple) in 2 times.

However, there is any way to adapt my script into it. I explain what my script does:

It create a account fully (mail, etcc), then put it in the software, then set all the actions in each tabs, , and then it restart

The account is mentioning people until it is shadowban or locked

So I think you can understand that my script will be never able to scrape in the global logs, for each mention, of each account, and then set the action for each account, for their own global logs that are still processing (It's way too complicated)

So I had an Idea, and It works ! I'm using now the "search and reply" Tool, that can like people before mentionning them
I'm using the custom search
I set automenion like usual, but people are mentionned more than one time

Max scrape result is 1.

What's wrong ?

Thank you for reading me
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Automention ?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I'm using the custom search
I set automenion like usual, but people are mentionned more than one time
What are you doing exactly?
How many actions / accounts?
Are you threading the actions in the processing tab?
Is it one account that is duplicating the @mentions or is it across multiple accounts?
How are you running the automentions function?

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Screenshots / logs / instructions on how to simply replicate the issue? Is it everytime you run the action there is duplication or is it occasionally / random.

Regards,
Martin
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

I'm using the "SEARCH AND TWEET MENTION TAB" , that can like people before mentionning them
I'm using the custom search"

For more explanations of the custom search I'm using, I'm just typing a word in the search bar in the tab, then I click "custom search", and then I put "Tweet Search (recent)" and "Creator of the tweet"

I'm using also check the "Like" bouton and then my settings are "Random pause 30-60", "repeat : 5min", "Max Items : 60"

So there is Many accounts that are doing this thing (50 threads processings at the same time, so 50 different accounts)

I think there is no "automention" in this tab. Indeed, the username is automaticaly put in the reply, so I don't need the #auto_mentions# before my spintaxed Tweet. (maybe the issue is there)

Duplicated mentions are accross multiple accounts
It happen occasionaly.

Huge thanks for your support
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think there is no "automention" in this tab. Indeed, the username is automaticaly put in the reply, so I don't need the #auto_mentions# before my spintaxed Tweet. (maybe the issue is there)
ahhhh ok. Now I understand. I thought you were using #auto_mentions# functionality. Let me test this, as I have a feeling search+mention action does NOT work with #auto_mentions#

They were separate functions, added years apart and I didn't think to connect them. I will confirm and get an update out asap (today) if needed

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:40 am Duplicated mentions are accross multiple accounts
It happen occasionaly.
ok, so auto_mentions do NOT link to SEARCH+MENTION, you would need to set a global log on the SEARCH+MENTION tab

right click > global > assign

That should fix the issue for now. Am still looking for a way to tie the two systems together

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, next update should hook into global mentions and auto_mentions

I will let you know when ready

Regards,
Martin
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Yeah great :D

So do i need to adapt my script to assign global logs on the "Search and tweet mention Tab" ? (Usually I assign global Automention in the follow Tab each time an account is added)

Or have I just to wait the next update

Thanks for your great work, once again
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:56 pm Or have I just to wait the next update
correct.

Search+Mention will not hook into the global mentions for the account being used (and global search+mention records just to confuse you :)

But next update "should" fix your issue (assuming I have identified the correct issue)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin