Multisearch flagging accounts?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Multisearch flagging accounts?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Ok I see your issue. It will work correctly if you follow my steps above.

BUT, I can replicate your issue, *IF* I enter a path into the search box first on the main tab *THEN* build the multi search. What then happens is, although the search box is removed, it is still detected as containing a file. What you should do is, click multi search button, click cancel to see the search input box, clear the search box so it is empty, THEN build your multi search and it will work as it should.

I'll get this bug fixed for next update, but for now, just make sure the search box is empty when building multi searches

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this (filepath in searchbox when create multi search). I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

You are right. Now its working perfect! Thank you very much.

Last question - I want each account in this multi search to follow 5 users every hour.

Is this correct setting - https://imgur.com/2vgwrPh? And how many threads I should use? Same as number of accounts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm You are right. Now its working perfect! Thank you very much.

Last question - I want each account in this multi search to follow 5 users every hour.

Is this correct setting - https://imgur.com/2vgwrPh? And how many threads I should use? Same as number of accounts?
hourly limits not supported, you have to work out manually with pauses and be aware of all actions for that account
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Hourly limits not supported, you have to work out manually with pauses and be aware of all actions for that account
Yea I know - what I was talking about was number of threads -> if I want all accounts to work then how many threads I should set here https://imgur.com/2vgwrPh?
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Just to make it more specific - I mean number of threads setting in "Follow" tab.

So:
1. How many threads for multi search with 100 accounts?
2. How many threads for multi search with 300 accounts?
3. How many threads for multi search with 500 accounts?

Thank you very much :)
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Now im thinking about another thing.. I have 300 accounts and I see max number of threads is 100 - so is it good idea to create 3 multisearch processes - each with 100 accounts and 100 threads? this way I should be able to run all accounts at once yes?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:06 pm Now im thinking about another thing.. I have 300 accounts and I see max number of threads is 100 - so is it good idea to create 3 multisearch processes - each with 100 accounts and 100 threads? this way I should be able to run all accounts at once yes?
Honestly, you do not need to maximise the threads like. If you are only aiming to do 40 items per account per day. Threads = 10 is sufficient, just leave the program doing it's thing slowly in the background.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Great, thank you. And I promise this is last question :D

So I have 300 accounts and I want each of them to follow 40 people per day. So in multi search I have to set "Number of results" to 12000? But that would mean to scrape 12000 items from each source no? I really dont know how to setup this.

And can 10 threads really handle this? Thats 500 follow per hour and scraping takes a lot of time too - right now it took over 1 hour to follow 5 people - check here - https://imgur.com/eyyzd8A

EDIT: Next try it was 7 users after 2 hours - https://imgur.com/VTWcgmX
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:13 am Great, thank you. And I promise this is last question :D

So I have 300 accounts and I want each of them to follow 40 people per day. So in multi search I have to set "Number of results" to 12000? But that would mean to scrape 12000 items from each source no? I really dont know how to setup this.
No, that would mean the accounts follow 40 people from each source. If you have 100 sources, then for 300 accounts to hit 40 each, you want 120 per source.
And can 10 threads really handle this? Thats 500 follow per hour and scraping takes a lot of time too - right now it took over 1 hour to follow 5 people -
It should easily, the scraping is going to take the time.
Do NOT set a pause, set each source to 120 and it should get through them with no difficult in 24 hours.

Also, the logs would be much more useful than a screenshot. It is possible the action tally is not working correctly with the multi search.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin