acc hit by captcha enter loop

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Robertos

acc hit by captcha enter loop

Post by Robertos »

What I want and what I have done:

I want to post tweets (including media) from .txt file a few times a day as a rescheduled process.

https://prnt.sc/q91xbu

And everything is doing just fine till the account is hit by captha\phone verify\pass change\whatever.
TD recognizes that the account is blocked but it doesn't stop trying to post. In the end, I need to manually cancel the action.

ID:logs_78418 TD version3.0.6.464

Sry for my bad Engl.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: acc hit by captcha enter loop

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you have accounts that are hitting this issue, can you export them and email them to me for testing:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

All accounts are hit by this, Its not the account problem its the action problem. It's happening only for this kind of media posting, that's why I screened my tweet posting setup. My guess its because using #media token. You can see all that in logs.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

And everything is doing just fine till the account is hit by captha\phone verify\pass change\whatever.
TD recognizes that the account is blocked but it doesn't stop trying to post
So the accounts are looping. Being able to test an account performing this will make it easier to identify and fix and get you a solution.

I can assure you, I know what I am talking about and now the best and fastest ways to fix issues. If you don't want to take my advice that is fine, but that is two posts now you have ignored it and told me I am wrong.

If you don't want to provide accounts, that is fine, say so. But accounts experiencing the issue will get you a working solution the fastest way
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

I'll see what I can do about it.
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

Maybe I wasn't clear enough coz of my bad Engl. Let me try to rephrase: All and any accounts controlled by TD new or old when try to post in a way described above AND hit by captha\phone verify\pass change\whatever are affected by this.
At least this is what happens in my setup - home PC running few RootJazz instances.

So in a good faith, Iv made an account just to enter this glitch again and send it to you. Also, i uploaded a log (again) =logs ID 94422
p.s. the account is maid using a burner phone Numb so forget about unlocking it.
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I got this issue as well. "captha\phone verify\pass" after posting images. It happened for 2-3 days. any suggestions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 am I got this issue as well. "captha\phone verify\pass" after posting images. It happened for 2-3 days. any suggestions?
Captchas seem to be coming more often now. Am currently working on a solution.
Same for SMS verify, you will need to manually get the code as twitter doesn't let you change number so SMS services no good.

But if you have some accounts I can test, they may help.
Also if I can submit SMS codes to you and you can send that back, that would help. Customer helping me is +13 hours away so being online at same time to get the info is awkward
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Also if I can submit SMS codes to you and you can send that back, that would help. Customer helping me is +13 hours away so being online at same time to get the info is awkward
Yes. My accounts run on my own proxies with my own sim cards. What should i do to help you? Send you some accounts and if they got pv, i have to log in to them and solve pv or you tell me which account got hit by pv and i send sms back?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:03 pm
Yes. My accounts run on my own proxies with my own sim cards. What should i do to help you? Send you some accounts and if they got pv, i have to log in to them and solve pv or you tell me which account got hit by pv and i send sms back?
If you have an account that requires captcha / phone verification and you don't mind me testing, export and send here. WARNING do not send valuable accounts, as they need to be used for testing, the possiblity exists the tests fail due to some mistake in initial automation which could be a (albeit small) risk to the account.

Then if I need you to retrieve a phone SMS code, I will email you the phone number / account that requested the code