Software Freeze

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Software Freeze

Post by Leorion »

Hello ! I'm doing autoomation and my script is set to add accounts in your software then make them tweet
However (and it's not the first time), the software, after many accounts added on it, just FREEZE. I can try to click on every thing, it does not work, until I restart the software. Nothing happen.
Thus I can't send you the log or anything, untiI restart it.

That is really annoying because it make everything Stop all of a sudden, and force me to restart, then Re add the tweet and update account settings ( really annoying too), before I can restart the script
I can't tell you how many time after the lauch or processor in the software this issue occur, but it's for sure related to the fact that it's processings actions with account (maybe too much, i don't know ?). When there is no action, anything happen, no matter the time since the software is launched.

More details. (I'll give you everything that I can). I always have 10 processing Thread working, and like I said above, I add accounts and make them doing Tweet mention, just after quickly Update their Bio, Header and Name.
Tweet mention are not from a Tweet File, and I'm using the custom search
Any account is deleted by the script in the processings tab, or in general in the Software. I handle this mannualy.
Action are added one by one, with a account each time. Never mass actions, and software is not set to do so
All tweet mentions are set to reschedule every 1 minute, with a random pause time of 1 to 60s i think

When I restart the software and restard the processings actions(cause it stop every time the software is closed), it's working fine.
Even :geek: WHEN IT FREEZE, ACTIONS ARE doing their jobs, reschedule, etc...

It's not a problem of PC requirements. I have really good requirements and a good amount of RAM (8gb VPS)

Last Info i noticed. When I try to close the software by clinking the "Red Cross" a the top right, then the popup for confirming appear despite the Freeze, and If i click on it, then It can close or not

I restarted the app and submitted you the logs:
Logs ID : 14191

Thanks for your support
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Software Freeze

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Leorion wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:20 pm Hello ! I'm doing autoomation and my script is set to add accounts in your software then make them tweet
However (and it's not the first time), the software, after many accounts added on it, just FREEZE. I can try to click on every thing, it does not work, until I restart the software. Nothing happen.
Thus I can't send you the log or anything, untiI restart it.
How are you adding accounts to the software? You said script, what do you mean exactly?
How many accounts are you adding to the software?
How many accounts are already in the software?

I can't tell you how many time after the lauch or processor in the software this issue occur, but it's for sure related to the fact that it's processings actions with account (maybe too much, i don't know ?). When there is no action, anything happen, no matter the time since the software is launched.
How many actions are in the processor?
How many actions are currently processing?
What PROCESISNG NUM THREADS value?

More details. (I'll give you everything that I can). I always have 10 processing Thread working, and like I said above, I add accounts
So how many accounts are you adding?
Are these new accounts?

Any account is deleted by the script in the processings tab
You cannot delete accounts from processing tab? Do you men ACTIONS?

When I restart the software and restard the processings actions(cause it stop every time the software is closed), it's working fine.
Even :geek: WHEN IT FREEZE, ACTIONS ARE doing their jobs, reschedule, etc...
If so, it sounds like a GUI lock as opposed to an app freeze, hence need to know exactly what you are doing / have done when it occurs

Last Info i noticed. When I try to close the software by clinking the "Red Cross" a the top right, then the popup for confirming appear despite the Freeze, and If i click on it, then It can close or not
Then that would imply it is NOT a gui lock as the gui lock would not allow you to click the close button and get that dialog.

Could it be a dialog window has appeared and is waiting for you to click confirm / ok which would give the view the program is frozen, but in fact is waiting for you to interact with it? This dialog could be drawing itself in the background behind the app? Try alt+tab, minimize / maximum to try and force it (if exists) to the forefront)