Selected rows and other stuff

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Leorion

Selected rows and other stuff

Post by Leorion »

Hello. I had to reinstall the software due to the issue I mentionned in my lastest topic.

However, some things has change.
Before, when I was selecting a Row (a account), and then change the Tab, the row was still count as Selected.
Now, when I change the tab after selecting a row in a previous Tab, the row is no longer selected.

Further more The Tab no longer refresh automatically when I add an account, so I have to click in the tab once again to finally see it.
That's weird, and totally fucked up my script automation. And I'm okay to deal with it and change the script, but... if the previous settings finally re-appears it's just annoying.

It can look like nothing, but it's not when you try to associate the software with a Twitter Bot creator

Thanks

EDIT : Okay. I tried to restart the software to see if it makes the issue resolve, and now The Software don't open, just like yesterday.
I'm loosing so much time and was at first really impressed by the software, but now really disappointed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Selected rows and other stuff

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not sure what other topic you are referring to. But from which version did you update the software from? Was it a recent update? Or from a year+ ago?

The accounts list was updated to be more efficient which did cause some change in how the accounts control behaves.

But if I go to a tab and select 3 accounts
then go to another tab, those 3 accounts are also selected. The ordering may not be the same on each tab, but the accounts should be checked the same
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Nope, I have once again reinstall the software, and I have two accounts on it
When I switch the Tab, the account selected in the previous tab aren't anymore

I made sure to have the lastest version of the software (the one of today), but even with the previous version it wasn't working.

At the beginning it was working.
Was it a setting or i don't know?? -> I don't know if it is related or not, but the option for choosing "if we allow multiple account in the same time", hasn't 2 rows selectable when I was working in the begining.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:59 pm Nope, I have once again reinstall the software, and I have two accounts on it
When I switch the Tab, the account selected in the previous tab aren't anymore

I made sure to have the lastest version of the software (the one of today), but even with the previous version it wasn't working.

At the beginning it was working.
Was it a setting or i don't know?? -> I don't know if it is related or not, but the option for choosing "if we allow multiple account in the same time", hasn't 2 rows selectable when I was working in the begining.
Please detail EXACTLY how to replicate your issue.

Start from Opening app
then?
goto tab?
check accs?
goto another tab?
and?

Please provide explicit instruction to replicate your issue, as I said, when I test it works for me, so perhaps we are doing something different

Regards,
Martin
Leorion

Post by Leorion »

Right, so

Install TwitterDub
Open It - Registration Key
Add a account

That's it. Then accounts are not selected anymore when I switch the TAB, even if I add many, with Import or without
Even if I close the software and reopen it, still the same.

I'll just adapt my script to always be sure to deselect each time, and then reselect at each Tab.
That way it'll still be ok if this "issue" disapear

Thanks for the support though
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Leorion wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 am
That's it. Then accounts are not selected anymore when I switch the TAB, even if I add many, with Import or without
Even if I close the software and reopen it, still the same.
ahhh you mean accounts do not load selected after close and open the app? No they don't. They never did - ever (am fairly sure of that). I thought you meant just staying selected after changing tabs without closing the app

I'll just adapt my script to always be sure to deselect each time, and then reselect at each Tab.
That way it'll still be ok if this "issue" disapear
ok, if you have a solution. There are no plans to change the accounts list, so any change you make to your scripts should be good for the future