Update account (random wait)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Fahad

Update account (random wait)

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

Sorry (this issue I didn't search about it in the forum).

I have a sincerely problem with this.

I do updating account a lot.. and without an option (Random pause between every action and other) it would be hard to update about 200 accs.. because if you do it with one set it will all be blocked because as soon as it finish one action it will move to the other.

So:

I really think it would be best to add Random Pause to the update account page.

Or at least to put an option to set a global random pause between every action in the process page.

Thanks in advance,

Fahad.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Update account (random wait)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you mean after an action finishes you want a pause?

Just click the PAUSE button on the processor. One the current action completes, no other actins will run. So you can then do what you want, then when complete, click RUN to start the processor again
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

I isn't great way.. especially if you have actions working.

If there is an option for updating account that would be great.. else it's hard to pause and wait manually then start.. especially if you have more than 50 or 100 accounts.. and want to update them every 3 together at one time and then wait 5 minutes to continue.

I hope you could do it :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I don't think I understand what you want to do if you don't think clicking pause > performing your update > click run is a good way to do it.

I think you want to pause an action after it runs, so during this pause NO OTHER actions run. Which is exactly what happens with clicking PAUSE on processing tab.

But as I say, maybe I don't understand what you want to do, as from what I understand the PAUSE button will work perfectly.

Regards,
Martin