solve captcha?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: solve captcha?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hjjkim wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:56 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:33 pm
hjjkim wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am I dont understand. After you resolve captcha, how do you pv? I use my own sim card (I sign up with real phone number and dont add email to the account).
Not sure I understand what you mean.

The program does not currently solve recaptcha, or phone verify.
Sorry for my poor English.
I sign up twitter with my real sim card.
And you verify with an SMS / phone call, correct?
I run an account in TD. I faced an "account got temporarily restricted". I can't solve recaptcha in TD so I use my pc browser with mobile user agent to deal with. It's work perfectly!
This stage we might be able to do something with, solving captcha. If you have an account that requires captcha you can spare, let me know. Otherwise I will try and cause a captcha on existing / new account.
After solving recaptcha, account need PV. I PV manually. no problem (sometime twitter call me instead of sms).
ok, so you do require a REverification step. This I have never seen or been able to cause. The program may be able to SMS verify to a new phone number (if twitter allows - I don't know) but there is no way to phone verify a call
You said you want my spare account. I can give you but how do you PV account after solving recaptcha because you havent my real sim card? < I dont understand this.
ok now I understand. IF you MUST phone verify to your existing number, then no the program cannot do this. You must do it manually.

Thus, if the above is correct, the only thing the program could possibly help with is the captcha.

Please confirm the above is correct and if you can / can not SMS verify to a new number (if yes we can yes smspva / getsmscode to receive the SMS)
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Now, if you are trying to VERIFY recent accounts with captcha + phone for the first time. Then I can advise you to just purchase ALREADY verified accounts as the program does not, nor is intended to run these initial verification steps for you. So if that is what you are wanting to do, then I can advise to purchase initially better quality accounts.
There are used sim cards in my country that cheaper than purchase verified accounts. And I have a tool that make manually PV easier.
And you verify with an SMS / phone call, correct?
Yes.
This stage we might be able to do something with, solving captcha. If you have an account that requires captcha you can spare, let me know. Otherwise I will try and cause a captcha on existing / new account.
Like I said, there is alway pv after solve captcha.
ok, so you do require a REverification step. This I have never seen or been able to cause. The program may be able to SMS verify to a new phone number (if twitter allows - I don't know) but there is no way to phone verify a call
Twitter not allows. Maybe because I sign up with phone number not email.
ok now I understand. IF you MUST phone verify to your existing number, then no the program cannot do this. You must do it manually.

Thus, if the above is correct, the only thing the program could possibly help with is the captcha.

Please confirm the above is correct and if you can / can not SMS verify to a new number (if yes we can yes smspva / getsmscode to receive the SMS)
Yes. I can PV manually no problem. The only issue i got is captcha. Twitter doesn't allow for new number.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What IPs are you using?
How many accounts per IP?

From my understanding, only low quality accounts hit the captcha. Either due to signup automation (too many attempts same machine / footprints), low quality proxies or usage.
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

4g proxy
30 proxy per accounts (8 hours per 10 accounts)
aggressive setting.
Creating account using 4g proxy with real sim card. (no automation program)
PV is inevitable for my method. :lol:
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

textverified.com offer sms and voice twitter verification. Didn't use them so far but i know some ppl do.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Interesting they handle voice calls. But not going to help with reverification, if that does, as said above happens after a recaptcha, if you don't own the number you are not going to be able to verify
nova1

Post by nova1 »

Robertos wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:05 am textverified.com offer sms and voice twitter verification. Didn't use them so far but i know some ppl do.
Many thanks, it worked for me :)