Cant open the program

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hjjkim

Cant open the program

Post by hjjkim »

I got an issue about following, then I close the program and cant open it anymore (Nothing happened after double click the icon). I try to back up my database and reinstall the program but not work. any suggestions?

Edit: Problem fixed. I deleted files in folder "DbLoggedData" and it works. Is it weird?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cant open the program

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hjjkim wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:10 pm
Edit: Problem fixed. I deleted files in folder "DbLoggedData" and it works. Is it weird?
yes thats weird. I would strangely advise TO NOT randomly delete folders unless you are sure you know what you are doing
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I got this issue again. logs_2127X
Robertos

Post by Robertos »

Was happen to me a few times with some instances, so here is what i did:

1. Check AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\database\DbCookies and look at the number of files there, should be same as the number of accounts you have.

2. If there are more files than it should be, look at those with 1kb size and delete em (empty cookies I guess from some deleted accounts before and left as a mistake from windows permissions access).

NOTE: make a backup before you do anything.
NOTE2: This is from my experience; it can be different in solving your problem. Martin is the man in charge here actually, so you better listen to him.
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Robertos wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:50 pm Was happen to me a few times with some instances, so here is what i did:

1. Check AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\database\DbCookies and look at the number of files there, should be same as the number of accounts you have.

2. If there are more files than it should be, look at those with 1kb size and delete em (empty cookies I guess from some deleted accounts before and left as a mistake from windows permissions access).

NOTE: make a backup before you do anything.
NOTE2: This is from my experience; it can be different in solving your problem. Martin is the man in charge here actually, so you better listen to him.
Thanks Robertos.
At DbCookies, there are 1329 items with 915 18kb+ size items. I have only 150 accounts. Is that weird? :lol:
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

logs_9804

It shows "* ERROR: tryprocthread: CRITICAL_93785439537530: Previous processed logs failed to load - please contact support and submit logs for review: 58 C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\database\DbLoggedData\58.bin"

58 is the name of global log.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

checking logs now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Can you go here:

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\database