Re: Send a follow-Up message.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

Please check this logs_9998

FAILED POST: (300621) 400
https://api.twitter.com/1.1/dm/new.json
ERROR RESP FROM TWITTER: 214 Bad request.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

checking
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

working fine here and your logs show everything should be fine too.

Can you test the account with a basic message (no link)

And also test in the browser with a link.

And report the results to me please
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

I deleted cookies and try again. It's work. :D
btw I run 90 accs and every time an acc send a DM it'll create an action (Search Direct Messages). If 90 accs send 50 dms a day that mean it'll create 4500 actions that'll make TD crash. any solutions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Why is it crashing? It shouldn't? If you are using the 32bit version, use the 64bit version

hjjkim wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 am I deleted cookies and try again. It's work. :D
btw I run 90 accs and every time an acc send a DM it'll create an action (Search Direct Messages). If 90 accs send 50 dms a day that mean it'll create 4500 actions that'll make TD crash. any solutions?
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

It's ok if I add a lot of actions to TD?
I once accidentally add 10k action at TD and it crashed. I have to force restart my vps, then delete them at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\database\DbAction
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 am It's ok if I add a lot of actions to TD?
I once accidentally add 10k action at TD and it crashed. I have to force restart my vps, then delete them at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\database\DbAction
Probably there are better ways to do things than adding 10k actions to the processor. What are you trying to do?

I imagine using a text file to bulk create actions? Instead of this you can use the SEARCH DROPDOWN control to select FROM LIST / FILEPATH OF ... to process a list.

Or using CUSTOM SEARCH and a first step of URL / ID which will read in the file as a first step.

Or using MULTI SEARCH to include multiple searches within a single action.

Usually there are ways around from having such a lot of actions. The program should not *crash* but there will be a noticeable slow down at some point
hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Probably there are better ways to do things than adding 10k actions to the processor. What are you trying to do?

I imagine using a text file to bulk create actions? Instead of this you can use the SEARCH DROPDOWN control to select FROM LIST / FILEPATH OF ... to process a list.

Or using CUSTOM SEARCH and a first step of URL / ID which will read in the file as a first step.

Usually there are ways around from having such a lot of actions. The program should not *crash* but there will be a noticeable slow down at some point
It was accident.
btw. If i run 90 accs with 50 dms per day and wait 7 days -> send second message. That mean day 1 it will create 4500 actions to the processor, day 2 it will create another 4500, day 3 another 4500..........at day 7 it'll have around 30k actions to the processor. TD can handle that?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hjjkim wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:54 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:19 pm

It was accident.
btw. If i run 90 accs with 50 dms per day and wait 7 days -> send second message. That mean day 1 it will create 4500 actions to the processor, day 2 it will create another 4500, day 3 another 4500..........at day 7 it'll have around 30k actions to the processor. TD can handle that?
That does start to add up, I concur. But as delayed follow up DM is a new feature, ultimately we will have to wait and see. But 50 DMs per account is a lot if that is your plan (depending on the quality of your account. If you are wanting to do that EVERY DAY. I imagine you may have issues with that rate going foward.

Memory won't be an issue if you use 64 bit version, things may slow down, but just make sure you clean out the processor of completed actions regularly